Frisco Padded Reflective Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Padded reflective harness for dogs who love adventure at all hours.
- Reflective webbing helps keep your dog visible at night.
- Front and back clip means you can choose between standard dog walking or no-pull functionality.
- Lightweight design to help your pup move comfortably when they’re out and about.
- Handle on top makes it easy to secure your dog when needed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, XX-Small: 12 to 15-in chest$20.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, Small$14.16Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 15.4 to 21.3-in chest$19.20Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Gooby Escape Free Sport Step-In Small Dog Harness, Large, Red$36.25Chewy Price
- Labra Dog Chest Harness, Large$14.95Chewy Price
- LIFE IS GOOD Canvas Overlay Good Vibes Polyester Dual Clip Dog Harness, Yellow, 16 to 24-in chest$19.08Chewy Price$30.49List Price
- Frisco Padded Step-In Harness, Turquoise, Extra Large$11.77Chewy Price
- Headlight Harness LED Light Dog Harness, Orange, Small$59.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Style Dog Harness, X-Large - Girth: 29-44.5-in$11.49Chewy Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Faux Leather Dog Harness, Royal Blue, Medium$14.88Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||Padded, Reflective||Padded||Padded||—|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Not bad sizing chart is a little off
I measured using the guide and bought a Large, but the front is a bit too large (half an inch maybe an inch) on the smallest setting and had a good amount of wiggle in the chest which causes a little shifting.(the waist fits well) So I should have gotten a medium. The cut is good, and well suited for a corgi. (Thick neck, chest, waist, and short shoulder/leg) The cut is high enough, even with the size disparity, that it doesn't interfere with his shoulder or slide forward allowing him to "step out" of it. The padding is thick. We went to the water along the trail first, then usually got for a long walk and am dry by the time we were done for the day, but this was still damp/muddy. I like it, I wish I'd have gotten the Medium, but, overall, it's a decent harness, and the price is great. It's very reflective, has a very thick buckle, and is substantial in the weight of the nylon.
Do not trust the size published size.
I measured my dog's chest at 24". For this harness and it's too small. Ad has it good for up to 27" - nope, not correct. In the photo I had 2 fingers under the tape, thus the 26" reading.
My puppy gets so excited when he sees the harness come out. He really enjoys going out. Getting it on/off is a breeze. I love the handle and that he doesn’t pull with it on. It’s been great!
Okay so I've been talking back and forth with chewy who is just an amazing company, for the past two weeks since I purchased the size small harness. They helped me get the correct color, then they helped me try a smaller size. Anyways the measurements say my dog can wear a size small, the neck is absolutely huge I could just about fit it around my waist(not exaggerating) it was ridiculous. My baby kept getting all twisted up in it cause it was just way to big, so I ordered the xsmall thinking that would work, but nope, now the dang neck is still quite big, but would work, but the midsection is way to small for my baby girl. I guess I'm still on the hunt for a harness, cause after 3 trials and FAILS with this one I think I'm done trying to make it work now.
Little large around the neck
I measured my dog before purchasing. Fits him fine around the Girth, but neck is big and the adustments don't work well. It would be nice to have better instructions. It took me a while to figure it out. Dog got frustrated trying so many times to get the neck right.
These are great harnesses! My male dog Simba had gained weight and his other one was too tight. Now Simba and Nala have matching collars and harnesses. Waiting for the matching leashes to get here! Thanks Chewy!
This is a great harness for your dog. It fits well and is adjustable. Your dog will thank you when your not tugging on their collar anymore.
Faulty or poor quality. Broke first wear not even walking dog
Unfortunately, we received a faulty harness or it's overall poor quality, but it looks durable. After one walk, we got home and left it on our dog who was twisting to clean himself in his bed. The harness snapped in a weird spot, almost looked tethered. He didn't chew or lick it and we had just gotten the harness. Very disappointed because it was a promising product.
its reflective as it says! comfy fit and multiple spots to make minute adjustments. love that the leash can clip from either under(chest) or over top. And the handle on top makes for a good grab to keep the dog close to me for any reason.
Good for small dogs
It fits my chihuahuas perfectly! All the other harnesses I have tried have large gaps around the neck or chest