Frisco Padded Reflective No Pull Harness
About This Item
- Discourages pulling by redirecting your pup’s pulls, helping them learn proper front-led walking and keeping you in control.
- Martingale-style front strap sits on your pup’s chest and cinches down to apply pressure when they pull.
- Features nylon webbing for durability, padding for extra comfort and reflective stitching for low-light visibility.
- Made with two quick-snap buckles and a different-colored belly strap so it’s easy to put on.
- Available in five sizes with four adjustment points to help you find the most comfortable fit for your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Basic No Pull Harness, Navy/Blue, LG$6.87Chewy Price$11.93List Price
- Sporn Training Halter Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Black, X-Large: 23 to 33-in neck$23.40Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- PetSafe Sure-Fit Adjustable Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 22 to 30-in chest$18.65Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- PetSafe Chic Easy Walk No Pull Dog Harness, Poppies, Medium/Large: 24.5 to 34-in chest$30.90Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Plum, Large: 29.5 to 42.5-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Double H Trail Runner Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Orange, X-Large: 31 to 39-in chest$32.95Chewy Price$33.95List Price
- PetSafe Two Point Control Nylon Reflective Dog Leash, Black/Gray, Small/Medium: 6-ft long, 5/8-in wide$12.95Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetSafe Bling Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness, Blue Bling, Small: 15 to 21-in chest$27.90Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Outdoor Explorer No-Pull 3M Polyester Reflective Dual Clip Dog Harness, Black, Small: 18 to 22-in chest$24.95Chewy Price$25.95List Price
- Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Teal, Large/X-Large: 27 to 33-in chest$26.91Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness & Leash, Large: 29.5 to 42.5-in chest$37.95Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
Turn it around
We bought this for our Great Dane and put it on her as shown in the photos. It was all wrong, cutting her off at the armpits and not staying out. My husband swore it was in backward, but not according to the picture! Anyway, we turned it around so the leash affixes from the back, and voila! It works perfectly and fits as it should.
I’ve never used a harness before, but I wish I would have had one like this years ago. My 60# pit bull mix was a moderate puller with a leash and collar, but he has become a minimal to no puller since using the harness. I would highly recommend it.
Deceiving No Pull Harness
I received this Frisco No Pull Harness today, 3/14/22. I put it on my Goldendoodle and went for our regular walk. When I got home, I noticed that there were tears in the harness. After only one walk!!! I am really disappointed because the harness appeared to be well made, sturdy and strong. Maybe this is a defective one, I don't know. His old harness never did this (he outgrown it). I am returning this harness which means that I am back on the hunt for a better harness. I haven't had any problems with other products that I have purchased from Chewy; this is a first.
Would return if I could!
Bulky, sizing way off and most of all poor fit for our fur baby, it pulls under his arms and then comes up at a strange angle across his chest. Will not be able to use the three we bought for our three fur babies :( Very disappointed :(
Quality but runs small
Found it to run small. I measured before I ordered. The other 2 harness I ordered measuring the same way work well
This harness is a winner.
Excellent for controlling, but the sizing is "iffy." Because the harness attachment to the leash on the chest of the dog, any movement forward is immediately restricted. My only negative issue is the sizing, the medium size was the exact size of her girth. I purchased the large, which is good for her girth, but too large and can not be tightened enough from the front chest to meeting the girth strap. It's a bit sloppy, but it does the job.
Not for every dog
I measured my dog before purchasing and his measurements did not fall in one size harness. So I purchased the large. Did not work, and then purchased the medium. This also did not work. Does not work for dogs with short legs.
Good Harness, Good Price, Actually Works!
This size large harness fits our 80-pound dog perfectly! He's a large pit bull mix with a big chest. It seems very sturdy, and it's easy to put on once I figured it out (:>). One of the less expensive harnesses I considered. Not sure why, but it actually does inhibit him from pulling!
Unusable. Strange fit that rubs shoulder
We bought two of these for our Goldie pups. We measured them both and it should have fit, but didn’t. The shoulder was low and rubbed both dogs on the joint. No amount of adjusting could fix it. I guess if you had a wide-neck, wide-chested, low-shouldered dog it may work for you.
Doesn't stay in place even when snug fitting dog
I can't find a harness that does the job as far as staying in place. I like that this is a front lead harness. But it ends up on the side of the dog while walking (dog pulls). I know this will be remedied by further training of dog to walk properly beside me, but in the meantime it is disappointing. Anyone have any harness recommendations for this problem? Thanks.