Frisco Padded Step-In Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-use, step-in design helps cut down on fuss and get you out the door quicker.
- Features one buckle to secure the harness and two D-rings on the back for a leash.
- Made with tough nylon webbing, strong oxford material and comfort padding inside.
- Reflective stitching at the edges helps increase your pup’s low-light visibility.
- Available in four sizes and adjustable so you can find the best fit for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Step-in Air Dog Harness, Orange with Matching Trim, X-Large$13.51Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Neon Soft Dog Harness, Orange, Medium$18.95Chewy Price$26.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Black Trim, Large$13.27Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Army Base Mesh Dog Harness, X-Large$13.51Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness, Fuchsia, Medium$11.86Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Rose, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Puppia Vest Polyester Step In Back Clip Dog Harness, Purple, Medium: 13.1 to 13.9-in chest$21.90Chewy Price$23.00List Price
- Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 15.4 to 21.3-in chest$19.20Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Puppia Soft II Dog Harness, Pink, X-Large: 23 to 32-in chest$22.90Chewy Price$33.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded, Reflective||Padded||Padded||Reflective||Padded|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
38 Customer Reviews
First off "Frisco" has great products & the step in harness is the best that works for my dogs. That being said, I will need to return this harness. When I measured Ace for this harness, I also added an addt'l 2 inches to his girth measurement, hoping to account for his last growth spurt. Even with harness extended all the way out, it's still too small. Disappointed yes, but things happen. I would like to see if you have this same harness in an "Xtra-large"? (Color doesn't matter, black dogs look great in any color.) I may wait closer to next "auto shipment", as I do not want to pay a shippping /handling charge.
I had a difficult time sizing my English Springer Spaniel pup who is 7 months old. It took 3 harnesses to find an XL that fits. This one fits but not for long if she keeps growing. On the other hand it is well-made and comfortable.
While we try second time. we once again fail to get a comfortable size for our older dog, so we donated to our local Humane Society. We will get an XL size one instead the next time around. we can’t believe how muscular her chest to shoulder area is..we hope is muscles and not fat. This will be the third try for us. if not we will just keep her old harness. Have a great weekend.
Side Straps are Too Big
The harness itself is very tough and well made. However, my dog has a thin body and the straps on the side are too big and cannot be made small enough. I am not sure how to correct the problem but so far she has been unable to use it.
SPEND THE $$ FOR A GOOD 1
SEEMS TO BE WELL MADE. THE FIT IS OFF, THE MEASUREMENTS WERE NOT CORRECT, SO NOW THAT WILL BE DONATE I'M DISAPPOINTED , BECAUSE USUALLY EVERYTHING I BUY FROM CHEWY HAS BEEN GREAT... THIS ONE JUST DID NOT MAKE THE CUT!! MY ADVICE IS YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR
Nope. Doesn’t work.
This is never going to fit well. Look at the photo of the golden retriever- it appears to be an apron and not a harness. My dog froze when I put it on her and wouldn’t move.
Did not fit properly. Sorry but return this item. Will try again. I measured dog but it did no fit properly
Step in harness
My dog Rory is an English bulldog. He loves his harness wayyy more compared to his old collar. It’s easy to maneuver on his wiggly butt. The only downfall is that the harness rings were tricky to get his dog tags attached to because they are thicker than his ring from his collar.
Awkward fit, difficult to adjust
We tried out this harness for Harley to have something more comfortable than a collar. It is an awkward fit where the non padded straps really seem to pull under their arms but its loose b across the chest. You can only adjust the back side of the straps so its really difficult to get a good fit and i worried about it chafing on walks. We were using it with a sweater underneath but it seemed like Harley was having a hard time walking and wasnt able to jump in the car as usual. We arent using this anymore and went back to a collar, Harley seems to like more.
Quick and easy
#ReceivedFreeProduct The step-in harness is super quick and easy to use. My dog can be difficult at times and hates anything on her, but the harness has been super easy to put her in with the quick step-in design and easy to remove after. It makes walks so much easier and more secure.