Frisco Padded Step-In Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy-to-use, step-in design helps cut down on fuss and get you out the door quicker.
- Features one buckle to secure the harness and two D-rings on the back for a leash.
- Made with tough nylon webbing, strong oxford material and comfort padding inside.
- Reflective stitching at the edges helps increase your pup’s low-light visibility.
- Available in four sizes and adjustable so you can find the best fit for your pet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager All Season Mesh Dog Harness, Turquoise, X-Large$14.68Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Puppia Soft Dog Harness, Grey, X-Small$16.13Chewy Price$21.00List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Base Mesh Dog Harness, Orange Trim, Large$11.78Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Corduroy Dog Harness, Fuchsia, X-Small$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Padded Fleece Dog Harness, Red, X-Large$14.58Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Voyager Plush Suede Dog Harness, Chocolate, X-Small$11.87Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Pink, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- PetSafe EasySport Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness, Black, Medium: 26 to 32-in chest$22.95Chewy Price$28.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Leather, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded, Reflective||Padded||Reflective, Padded||Padded||Padded|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
52 Customer Reviews
The harness was good quality, but too small. We measured our dog to fit, but it didn't. The 5 STARS were because when we called Chewy they apologized and a new one arrived 3 days later! We did not have to send back the smaller size, they suggested donating the other one (or keeping it), we gladly donated it. GREAT 5 STAR customer service!!
I ordered two of these harnesses as they are such a good deal! Both seem well made and very easy for my dog to wear. I followed instructions to measure my Maltese Curley. However, even with following the ordering guidelines these harnesses run large. I tightened them as much as able and it still didn't work. The danger in this is my crafty little Maltese will pull right out of it.
Good Value for the price
Doesn't fit my dog ( a 15 pound rat terrier) perfectly. But it works for our walks. You can.t beat the price. It looks fine in the photo. It's when she walks it droops down.
Super-easy to use
Our dog needs a padded harness--her front underarms (or whatever you call them on a dog) chafe with a regular harness. This is the easiest harness we've ever found to put on her. The leg holes are even marked Left and Right! And there's just one clip on top. So we're super-satisfied.
First off "Frisco" has great products & the step in harness is the best that works for my dogs. That being said, I will need to return this harness. When I measured Ace for this harness, I also added an addt'l 2 inches to his girth measurement, hoping to account for his last growth spurt. Even with harness extended all the way out, it's still too small. Disappointed yes, but things happen. I would like to see if you have this same harness in an "Xtra-large"? (Color doesn't matter, black dogs look great in any color.) I may wait closer to next "auto shipment", as I do not want to pay a shippping /handling charge.
This harness was horrible had it for probably 1 week and my puppy destroyed it not sturdy very cheap! I love Chewy tho!
Vest or harness
Seems like it would be great but I ordered wrong size. I didn't measure my dog first. My fault. But it looks and feels like good quality
Love this harness
This harness is easy to use and connects with one snap. I am very pleased with the quality and the ease.
Light and easy
This is very easy to put on my dog and it is not bulky so in the summer it should not be warm for him. Also able to adjust.
Well made and definitely good value for small price. The measurements are true to size. I read the other reviews that it ran small but mine didn't.