Frisco Patterned Bones Insulated Dog & Cat Coat
About This Item
- 100% polyester shell is water-resistant and holds in warmth.
- Adorable bones pattern shows off a bit of your dog’s personal flair.
- Polyester fleece lining inside helps retain your pet’s heat to keep them cozy.
- Attaches with hook-and-loop fasteners at the neck and belly for a snug fit.
- Features a leash hole so you won’t have to sacrifice fashion for function.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Hurtta Extreme Warmer Insulated Dog Parka, Blackberry, 10-in$92.00Chewy Price
- Ultra Paws Fleece Comfort Dog Coat, 3X-Large$59.95Chewy Price$65.97List Price
- Kurgo North Country Dog Coat, Red, Small$54.95Chewy Price
- Pendleton Lake Vintage Camp Dog Coat, X-Large$85.00Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Acadia Faux Dog Bomber Jacket, X-Large, Gray$34.99Chewy Price
- Pet Life Metallic Parka Dog Coat, X-Small, Pink$15.89Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Dog Helios Thunder Full-Body Dog Jacket, X-Large, Gray$35.40Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Hotel Doggy Kate Dog Coat, Tan, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Wagatude Star Print Dog Vest, XX-Large$17.95Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Dog Helios Lotus 2-in-1 Convertible Dog Jacket, Orange, X-Large$50.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Dog Helios Altitude Mountaineer Dog Coat, Black, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Calgary Insulated Dog Jacket, Red, Large$39.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
Really Cute Jacket
This is a cute puffer jacket, and my 8 pound chihuahua can wear a medium size. This might run a little small as she usually wears the small size. The jacket is the high quality I have found with the Frisco doggie jackets and sweaters. It keeps her warm and dry, and this puffer jacket covers most of her tummy, too, which is great in the snow.
cute and easy to put on
I love that the medium size is easy to put on my 12 lb. Yorki. No putting over the head or front legs through holes. Material is enough weight to keep her warm on cold North Carolina mornings, but light enough to protect her from rain on warmer days. The only reason I'm not giving a 5 star rating is because it doesn't have a leash hook on the back of the coat. There is an opening to pull a loop on a collar through, but I only use a harness on her. But because I like the coat so much I will either buy a collar for her to use with the coat or get a hook and sew it on the back.
great for a dog who doesn’t mind clothing
This is one of the best jackets I’ve found for my old guy so far! He’s a 55lb hound mix and he doesn’t like things over his head or having to put his paws through/into things. The Velcro is great for this, and the tummy strap is high enough to to not be a concern for getting dirty when going out to pee. Since it’s only two straps holding it on through, my pup kept shaking it around on him when he would stop and shake his body. For a dog who is used to clothing and doesn’t try to shake it off, I think it would be perfect
My dog loves it!
My dog started dancing around as soon as he saw me remove this from the box. He couldn't wait to get it on! He really loves that it is water resistant so he doesn't get wet on rainy days and it keeps him from getting chilled on cold days. (He's an indoor 70-lb baby!) Each time he wants to go out, he stands and waits for us to put it on him! It is very water resistant, even in a pretty steady rainfall and covers just enough of him to keep him from a chill also. Great product and great price.
Fits great! Looks cute!
I have a 46 lb.pit mix and these coats are either too big or too small. She has a big chest but is small otherwise. This one fits perfectly! Its easy to get on and off and stays on her snugly. Love the pocket at the top to keep her poop bags in, your wallet, whatever! And the price was right. The only thing that would make it better is if it had reflector on it for night time. Otherwise a great coat that keeps her warm!
Sizing WAY off
My boy has a Frisco rain slicker in XL - fits him very well! I ordered the same size in this coat and it barely went over his neck. Very odd that the same brand and sizing chart could be so wrong! The coat itself is average. Didn't seem super warm, but decent enough for normal chilly days. (Definitely not warm enough for very cold weather.)
This jacket is awesome. Bought it for my 19 month old standard golden doodle. Size X-Large. She weighs 50 lbs and her body is long. 2 Velcro straps to hold it on. No problem on or off. Washed nicely in cold water in washer. Dries in dryer on low. Washed and dried a couple of times. Looks like new. Cozy and cute. Price good.
Great pooch coat
I got a size small for my 18lb dog and it fits great! He has a wispy coat so he gets cold and this is warm and the outside stays dry in the snow. I got it on clearance but the regular price was reasonable.
Warm, winter type coat
Perhaps too warm for walks/ hikes 50 degrees or warmer. But they are cute and well made. I bought the Medium for my 14 lb dog, the Large for my 25 lb dog and the XL for my 35 lb dog. All are cockapoos. The little one is Cockapoo/ Shih Tsu mix and I'd say they all have medium long backs. All get haircuts throughout the winter so live in various clothing.
Driscoll patterned bones insulated dog and cat coat
Much smaller than size chart depicted. Measured my dog exactly, compared size with size recommended for measurements, but couldn’t even fasten coat around my dog. (my dog isn’t overweight).