Frisco Patterned Neoprene Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Everyday collar features polyester webbing and soft neoprene padding underneath. Perfect for everyday wear and fun outdoor adventures.
- The collar and hardware is lab-tested to withstand up to 7x the maximum recommended weight for each size, so it can stand up to everyday walks and then some.
- Features nickel-coated D-ring, separate plastic ring for ID tag, plus buckle and hardware with curved edges for added comfort.
- Get a custom fit with various sizes to choose from and adjustable slides. The adjustable slides make this collar perfect for puppies that are still growing.
- Every collar has a matching leash in the same fashion-forward style. Hand-washable to keep them clean easily.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Tropics Dog Collar, LG - Neck: 18 – 26-in, Width: 1-in$7.10Chewy Price
- Frisco Outdoor Comfort Print Nylon Padded Dog Collar, River Blue, Small - Neck: 10-14-in, Width: 5/8-in$4.99Chewy Price$6.21List Price
- Blueberry Pet Spring Prints Nylon Dog Collar, Pink Flamingo on Light Emerald, X-Small: 7.5 to 10-in neck, 3/8-in wide$12.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- dealCollarDirect Adjustable Reflective Nylon Dog Collar, Pink, X-Small$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Neoprene, Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||All Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Reflective||N/A|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
It works great we've had it awhile now for my Boston terrier. Even though she's not a big dog she broke through her collars before this one. This one is perfect. It hasn't broken or anything. That's what I was kind of surprised to see. When I looked on the reviews people complaining about them breaking. I know for my dog it's worked wonderful!
2 years now & still going, no issues, super cute! Susan also has the matching leash. Very happy!! PS..... It even survived her puppy stage!
This collar is much more comfortable because of the neoprene and the width is a good size for my Husky. Plus she looks super cute in it.
broke in a week
Very poor quality and such a letdown. Although cute design and love the neoprene, the clasp broke in a week. That's unacceptable.
defective collar clasp
This collar broke inexplicably after only about a month while on my dog, somehow managing to stay clasped even though one tooth was broken, so I didn’t notice until removing the collar at night. I got a replacement which also broke within a month or so of use. Sad because I love the collar fabric and design. Needs a better clasp. Thanks to Chewy for the refund!
Very cute and soft too. Charlotte looks like a princess.
I ordered this collar in February & had to replace it in July. Here it is August & the clip on the collar has broken once again. Chewy was kind enough to credit me for the second collar. Typically my dogs will have one collar for their entire lifetime. Possibly this is a defect with this collar?
Patty loves her new collar, fits well and very comfortable for her
Not long after we bought this collar the clip broke. Disappointed as the pattern and other materials are great.
loved it but it broke
My pup loves this collar and we’ve only had it a short time and the buckle has broken. It looks so cute on and we love it, but I’m so disappointed that after only a few months it’s broken.