Frisco Patterned Polyester Martingale Dog Collar with Buckle
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Training||Training||Training||Training|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Slip On||Buckle||Slip On|
About This Item
- Martingale design uses two loops to provide comfort and control, with a convenient quick-snap buckle.
- Chic Midnight Floral print is the perfect style for all your walks, strolls and jaunts.
- The polyester webbing has been lab tested to withstand up to seven times the maximum recommended weight for each size.
- Features an ID ring so that you can attach ID tags to the collar without interfering with the leash. Nickel-coated hardware adds a sleek look.
- Comes in multiple sizes so you can decide which is the best fit and style for your dog, and it's easy to adjust with the collar slide.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Country Brook Design Tie-Dye Flowers Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Small: 11 to 15-in neck, 5/8-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- Country Brook Design Bone Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Blue, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$11.95Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar, Green, X-Large: 23 to 31-in neck, 1-in wide$13.26Chewy Price$13.95List Price
- Country Brook Design Paisley Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, Pink, Medium: 15 to 21-in neck, 1-in wide$18.34Chewy Price$21.97List Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Martingale Dog Collar, Pattern 3, X-Large: 23 to 30-in neck, 1.5-in wide$15.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Kurgo Walk About Limited Slip Dog Collar, Multi-color, Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Country Brook Design Woodland Camo Polyester Martingale Dog Collar & Leash, X-Large: 23 to 31-in neck, 1-in wide$17.95Chewy Price$21.97List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
80 Customer Reviews
The best Martingale collar so far
My Piper loves the buckle No more over the head for her. The material is soft for her neck.
This collar definitely runs big. The first Martingale collar I got Gypsy was a medium and I got the small in this one and it fits. This collar is well made and super cute. I would like to see more colors and designs for the Martingale collar but I would definitely order again.
Nice Collar....Sizeing Needs Changed
This is a nice martingale collar, but definitely read reviews on sizing to get the right size. My dog is 35lbs. with a 19 inch neck and I got a size SMALL! Every other collar she has is a M/L. So, if you have a dog under 30lbs. I would not recommend because even the size small will be too big. I would recommend for Frisco to make this collar in an XS and XXS for smaller breeds.
Much bigger than described
I ordered this collar after measuring my dogs collar. It is nearly 3 inches bigger that it is described to be. Very disappointed, as it definitely will not work for my dog. I ordered a small, per the measurements, This small would fit my other dog who is 45lbs.. these had to have been mislabeled. Very disappointed.
Helps a ton with my strong dog who pulls hard
I have seen a drastic improvement with pulling. I have a boxer/lab/pit mix and she's doesn't realize her own strength. Definitely recommend!
too big for small dog
this collar is way to big for a 15 lb dog even. Would like to return but it would probably cost more than the collar.
Very nice collar, size didn’t match up with my measurements, was a little bit big, even after adjustment.
I really like this
It does run big. I bought this and bought another one in small. The medium fits my daughter's pitty. And she takes a large size. But is durable and reliable. This is the only collar my border collie whippet cross can't slip.
So cute, runs large
This is such a pretty collar, and I like that it's all fabric, without the chain link. They do run large. I initially ordered a medium, and it was way too big, so I exchanged it for a small. Exchange process was super easy and it came the next day. :)
Too big- not consistent
Really cute pattern and otherwise looks similar to the solid color martingale collar that Frisco offers. The only issue that I have is that the sizes were not consistent. I own a large solid pink martingale of the same brand and it fits my dog fine. This large martingale did not, it was too big.