Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orange silicone sleeve with paw pattern design.
- Non-toxic glass bowl.
- All materials are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Holds 3 cups.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Silicone Diner, Dark Gray, 6.5 Cup$29.36Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups, bundle of 2$8.14Chewy Price$8.56List Price
- DealFrisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$3.87Chewy Price$5.10List Price
- Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 3 Cups, 2 count$11.38Chewy Price$11.98List Price
- DealFrisco Slanted Ceramic Dog Bowl, Blue, 4.5 Cups$7.67Chewy Price$13.76List Price
- DealOurPets Durapet Premium Rubber-Bonded Stainless Steel No-Tip Bowl, Medium$11.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups, 2 count$14.28Chewy Price$15.04List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Vintage Water Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 3.5-cup$11.90Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Fresco Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Blue, 1-cup$11.74Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Fiji Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, White/Light Gray, 3.75 cup$11.00Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealPark Life Designs Manor Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Grey, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Double, Dishwasher-Safe||Double, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Glass, Silicone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Silicone||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3-cup; 24-oz||1.25-cup; 10-oz||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||All Lifestages||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Careful when using as water bowls.
Frist few months seamed great then notice a weird film developing on them inside and outside. Then yesterday both totally cracked it was really weird only used them both as water bowls so no clue what happened.
Okay glass bowl
The bowl arrived with a whitish film on it that took hand washing and two cycles in the dishwasher to remove. The bowl itself serves the purpose, although a slightly thicker and sturdier glass would be preferred.
This bowl has good weight and is not easily tipped. Very easy to clean thoroughly and the silicone sleeve provides good grip to carry it.
Love the bowl because of the glass which is safest to clean and keep free of bacteria etc
Best design yet!
I have 9 adopted rescued shelter dogs (average age is 16) who are all disabled/abandoned/abused. I take those who are the least likely to find homes. I cook daily for them - no commercial dog food - and they thrive. These bowls are a boon to my daily routine. They are a heavy glass with an outer silicone sleeve preventing accidental damage by providing a defensive cushion -- they are easily washed (leaving no "slick or grease" residue as on other surfaces) and are heavy enough to discourage tipping by dog noses whose instincts demand that they try to move/tip any bowl to "hid the contents." This avoids added cleanup for me. These bowls (all identical) also suppress each dog's instinct to play musical bowls by thinking that another's dinner is different (aka "better") and should be sampled. Mike and Ike, they all look alike! I have never been able to get a dozen all alike. These were on sale and a great buy -- I purchased (with the freebies) 9 and received 12! They are definite winners -- "rescued" dog approved and so much appreciated by me, the pack's "staff." PRICELESS!!!
I got this to use for my puppy’s food, and love it. The glass is easy to clean (a plus since she eats raw and it’s washed 3 times a day), and the sleeve fits nice and snug. I use a rubber kitchen mat underneath, and the stainless steel bowl I used to use still slid around all over the place. This stays in place and doesn’t budge.
Great product. Got this size for food and larger for water. Silicone wrap keeps bowl from sliding. Easy to remove and wash. My Rottweiler has acne and after changing from ceramic and metal bowls to glass, she’s starting to heal.
Nice size. Dog seems to like it. Nonskid and washes well in dishwasher
Awesome non-slip food bowl
Awesome non slip food bowl my doggie loves it. Color is nice and bright. Perfect size fits 3 cups..............................................
Five Paws Up!
My pet human got two of these bowls for me and I just love them! They are the perfect size for my growing appetite and they are my favorite color! They are super easy for my human to clean. But best of all, they don’t slide around like my silver bowls did!