Frisco Paw Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 3 Cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Orange silicone sleeve with paw pattern design.
- Non-toxic glass bowl.
- All materials are top rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Holds 3 cups.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups$9.90Chewy Price
- Frisco Hammered Melamine Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 0.75 Cup$5.66Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$9.58Chewy Price$10.08List Price
- Frisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups$8.45Chewy Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, bundle of 2$14.82Chewy Price$15.60List Price
- Frisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 2 Cups, bundle of 2$10.62Chewy Price$11.18List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Medium$9.07Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Tribal Aztec Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.75 Cups$11.87Chewy Price
- Frisco Bohemian Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 6 Cup$11.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 8 Cups$17.05Chewy Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 6-cup$7.31Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Double, Dishwasher-Safe||Travel, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Double, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Glass, Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy||Adult, Kitten||Puppy||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1.5-cup; 12-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl||1.5-cup; 12-oz per bowl||1.75-cup; 14-oz per bowl|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Careful when using as water bowls.
Frist few months seamed great then notice a weird film developing on them inside and outside. Then yesterday both totally cracked it was really weird only used them both as water bowls so no clue what happened.
Okay glass bowl
The bowl arrived with a whitish film on it that took hand washing and two cycles in the dishwasher to remove. The bowl itself serves the purpose, although a slightly thicker and sturdier glass would be preferred.
This bowl has good weight and is not easily tipped. Very easy to clean thoroughly and the silicone sleeve provides good grip to carry it.
Best design yet!
I have 9 adopted rescued shelter dogs (average age is 16) who are all disabled/abandoned/abused. I take those who are the least likely to find homes. I cook daily for them - no commercial dog food - and they thrive. These bowls are a boon to my daily routine. They are a heavy glass with an outer silicone sleeve preventing accidental damage by providing a defensive cushion -- they are easily washed (leaving no "slick or grease" residue as on other surfaces) and are heavy enough to discourage tipping by dog noses whose instincts demand that they try to move/tip any bowl to "hid the contents." This avoids added cleanup for me. These bowls (all identical) also suppress each dog's instinct to play musical bowls by thinking that another's dinner is different (aka "better") and should be sampled. Mike and Ike, they all look alike! I have never been able to get a dozen all alike. These were on sale and a great buy -- I purchased (with the freebies) 9 and received 12! They are definite winners -- "rescued" dog approved and so much appreciated by me, the pack's "staff." PRICELESS!!!
I got this to use for my puppy’s food, and love it. The glass is easy to clean (a plus since she eats raw and it’s washed 3 times a day), and the sleeve fits nice and snug. I use a rubber kitchen mat underneath, and the stainless steel bowl I used to use still slid around all over the place. This stays in place and doesn’t budge.
Great product. Got this size for food and larger for water. Silicone wrap keeps bowl from sliding. Easy to remove and wash. My Rottweiler has acne and after changing from ceramic and metal bowls to glass, she’s starting to heal.
Nice size. Dog seems to like it. Nonskid and washes well in dishwasher
Awesome non-slip food bowl
Awesome non slip food bowl my doggie loves it. Color is nice and bright. Perfect size fits 3 cups..............................................
Five Paws Up!
My pet human got two of these bowls for me and I just love them! They are the perfect size for my growing appetite and they are my favorite color! They are super easy for my human to clean. But best of all, they don’t slide around like my silver bowls did!
Sanitary and easy to clean
I went to glass bowls after I noticed odors coming from the stainless steel bowls. I grew nervous about potential leaching, I decided to switch over to glass bowls. Not only is it more sanitary, but I also love the fact I can throw them in the dishwasher.