Frisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy, 10-Pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Feline fun pack comes with 10 fuzzy mice so it’s perfect for one or multiple cats.
- Perfectly shaped for cats to bat, toss and kick around the house for non-stop games.
- With so many mice to go around, this mousey mob is great for a single kitty or the whole squad.
- Great way to add in the daily exercise and mental stimulation cats need.
- Let your kitty play solo or toss them around for interactive play.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealEthical Pet Mylar Balls Cat Toy, 1.5-in, 4 pack$2.99Chewy Price$4.49List Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Crinkle Ball Cat Toy, 4-Pack$3.07Chewy Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$5.70Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- Frisco Basic Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 5 count$6.63Chewy Price
- Frisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- Turbo Lattice Ball Cat Toy$1.80Chewy Price$1.99List Price
- Hartz Just For Cats Toy Variety Pack, 13 count$4.97Chewy Price$5.37List Price
- Frisco Refillable Catnip Cat Toy, Brown Squirrel$4.68Chewy Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$5.82Chewy Price$5.53Autoship Price
- Frisco Swattin' Springs Cat Toy, 4-Pack$3.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$3.77Chewy Price$4.73List Price
- Frisco Moppy Ball Cat Toy, Blue$2.87Chewy Price$3.03List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Polyester, Plastic, Coated Metal, Metal, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip, Exercise, Feather||Bouncy|
|Toy Type||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys||Mice Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
193 Customer Reviews
My kitties like them!
Although my three cats like "hunting" them and carrying their trophies, the inside is cardboard so when we accidentally step on one, it is flattened. I will purchase them again to replace the flattened ones and the ones the puppy has played with lol. Even after they dry, the cats don't want to play with the ones that smell like dog slobber.
Not so much...sadly
My little guy loves to play. He had his own mousie toy for a year, but somehow we have lost it. I got these in an effort to replace the beloved toy. They have been here a few weeks, and are all laid out. I have tossed them, left them, moved them, he is not at all interested. I feel sad for him. I hope the shelter kitties do enjoy them.
Cats go nuts over these!
All my cats love these things. After a while they disappear and one day I'm thinking I'll find a whole stash somewhere. Cheap toy to keep them entertained. They act like it's a real mouse!!
Ten Little Mice, Ten Big Hits
Our two cats love toys. I gave each of them one of the mice in your Frisco Paw & Play Mouse Cat Toy package of ten. They LOVE the mice! It's THE best toy I've ever given them! One of our cats plays almost non-stop with the mouse. Great exercise for an indoor cat. Very happy. If you had ten stars, it's a ten!
Small and Mighty
I got these on a whim, but didn't expect much since they're so basic. There's no rattle, no sound, no catnip, nothing that I would expect from a cat toy. But these little tiny mice are a big hit. Our cats will go crazy over them and play by themselves for hours, zooming and meowing.
Great toy for my kittens
Bought these mice for my kittens to play with. They love them. they will entertain themselves for quite a while on their own. We also love playing with the mice with them.
My cats favorite toy he loves them! I got him ten when I first got him as a kitten and ten just now and he seems so happy! Definitely recommend
These are a hit!
Tail chewed off (one kitten is a mennis). And one of them has already hidden the torso. But before that, they were both batting the mouse around. So I'd say this purchase was a hit! My kittens loved them.
Quiet as a....
Toy mice! Out of nowhere my cat started to engage with a toy mouse I purchased a couple of years ago after ignoring it most of the time. So I bought some more. They're just like the one I already have except no noise when you shake them. She gets extra excited when I shake one of her toys and there's a noise then throw them for her to chase.
Play mice cat toys
I have a 9month old rescue cat that is blind in one eye. He loves playing with these little fleece mice!