Frisco Paw Print Elevated Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Stainless-steel bowl with iron stand that raises the bowl for your pup or kitty.
- Shallow and wide design holds 1 cup.
- Pawprint design with neutral colors adds a flair of style.
- Available in various sizes and colors so you can find the perfect one for your pet.
- Care instructions: Bowl is hand washable and dishwasher safe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Square Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl with Bamboo Stand, 1.25 Cups, bundle of 2$17.58Chewy Price$18.50List Price
- Frisco Elevated Non-skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Maroon Red, 5.5 Cups$8.79Chewy Price$9.68List Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Terrazzo Duo Dog Bowl, Small$13.57Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Bone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$24.89Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Oriental Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4.75 Cups$14.89Chewy Price
- Jonathan Adler Now House Miami Duo Dog & Cat Bowl, Medium$9.34Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 7 Cups$15.23Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Oaxley Dog & Cat Placemat$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern Gold Rim Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Soft Seafoam, 8 Cups$14.14Chewy Price
- Waggo Bubble Dog & Cat Placemat, Rose$16.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Wood, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1 Cup/8 oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1 Cup/8 oz||0.75 Cup/6-oz||2-cup|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
They are very cute but for some reason my fur babies won't use them. I wish I seen them or they was around when they was little .
Paw print elevated dish
The white painted paw print in the middle of the dish was coming off in the food, I had to run it under soap and hot water to scrape it all off so the paint would not be in the food
Paint/enamel comes off
I ordered a green and a pink bowl for my two cats for their wet food. After a few hand washes, the paw print in the bowl started to come off. Now I'm noticing the actual color is starting to come off when it is washed. My cats will not eat out of the pink bowl now at all.
Delightful, sturdy and adaptable.
These little bowls, with the polished steel underside and black stands that raise them, suggest additional uses as well as the intended one. Several for the kittens, but one as a holder for a small potted plant, with a drainage catcher for any watering overflow.
Way too small
I purchased the elevated dog and cat bowl but am convinced it's really just for cats, as it was way too small for my MEDIUM SIZED DOGS. :( (They cannot use it.)
smaller than I thought
I guess I didn't have anything (size-wise) to compare this to when I saw the picture on the website. This bowl was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. The idea of this is great, which is why I wanted two for my smaller dogs, and I wanted to elevate their food bowls. But these barely hold 1/2 cup of kibble and elevate the dish only maybe 2 inches. Maybe I just bought ones that were too small.
Not really thrilled
I wasn’t really thrilled with these dishes i thought they would be ceramic but instead they are cheaply made and they are smaller than i had expected them to be .
WARNING: Paw print paint dissolving and coming off
This has only happened on the green and maroon dishes with white paw print. I also bought the salmon color with a black paw print. It has only contained water. For now, it seems fine. The only food served to my cat in the green dish was Purina's prescription veterinary EN canned. The green base is stable. I was able to wash off the paw print with dish detergent and water. It has never been in the dishwasher. The white paint on the paw print on the maroon dish comes off when scratched with a fingernail. That dish has only contained dry kitty food. These items were purchased about a month ago. The defect was not noticed, or did not manifest itself until today. I love these raised bowls. So does my cat. I'm disappointed and hope that this is a limited run issue.
Warning, the paint used for the paw print comes off & your pet could ingest it.
Warning to anyone getting this - there is a paw print painted in black on the bottom of the bowl. After feeding my dog a couple of times and seeing him lick the bowl clean, I noticed it was dissolving. I'm sure it's not meant for pets to eat, so I scrubbed the rest of the painted paw print off before I fed my dog with it again. Otherwise, I like this set, but because I want extra bowls, I will buy a stainless one next time so I don't have to deal with the paint, and wondering if my dog ate any of it. By the way, I only washed this by hand, not in the dishwasher, and the paint was still easy to clean off.
Looks nice. But don’t trust paint
I would opt for stainless steel. I didn’t use this because of the painted surface. Chewy reimbursed as usual.