Frisco A-Paw-Thecary Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Frisco Halloween A-paw-thecary and Chop House cardboard cat house is open for business and your feline best friend is the new shop owner.
- This cardboard cat house acts as a two-in-one apothecary and barbershop so your cat can mix up all the concoctions for the party while keeping everyone prim and proper.
- Moonlights as a great hangout spot in between customers, so they can chill out when business is slow.
- Includes two bags of catnip sure to make your cat purr with joy on Halloween and any day after.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from cozy beds to sturdy toys, to leakproof potty gear. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Mansion Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.59Chewy Price$25.98List Price
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$13.48Chewy Price$21.98List Price
- Frisco Halloween Cat Tracks Cat Toy$8.99Chewy Price$14.98List Price
- Pixar Coco Marigold Bridge Scratcher Cat Toy$31.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Halloween Ghost & Fabric Teaser Wand Cat Toy with Catnip$8.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Witch Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy with Catnip$10.78Chewy Price$13.48List Price
- DealFrisco Laser Cat Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- DealPixar Coco Guitar Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$6.38Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
- Disney Villains Maleficent and Crow Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
Huge hit with the Kitties!
All three of my cats are obsessed with this cat house! It was super easy and fast to set up, and the cats immediately were interested and ran through it before we could even get halfway through setting it up. After it was done, two of them sat inside for at least 30-40 minutes while the other one attacked noises they were making from the outside. I love how long it is, and the cats love scratching their nails on the base. It’s been up for about three weeks now and every time I walk into the living room one of them runs inside it. Happy to report this seems to be a long term hit!
So much fun!
Frisco Halloween A-Paw-Thecary & Chop House Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy with Catnip is a big hit with my cats! It's a good size too. The quality of this Halloween house is great! We had fun assembling it for them. The instructions were very easy to follow and it didn't take a long time to put to together either. The catnip is a big hit!
Decent for what it's worth
A few of the tabs/holes didn't line up very well so this was a bit of a struggle to put together. I also wasn't a huge fan of the globs of glue left behind on one of the scratchers that had the catnip packets on. But overall my cat loves it so it's a win for me!
Very cute cat house
#ReceivedFreeProduct I really thought the detail on the Frisco Halloween Cat House was super cute! As far as assembly it’s pretty easy to put together but I’ve had issues with the double sided tape coming undone on the side. Also the roof of the cathouse the tabs won’t stay in place. That being said both my cats absolutely love it. They enjoy running through it and the scratching boards that’s inside they enjoy using too. It’s a cute concept but would for sure change how it’s assembled so that it stays together better.
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is such a cute little box of her to sleep in. She usually likes to sleep on my face but now I can rest sweeten knowing that she loves her little house. It's well built and I reinforced the sides with tape. I added a blanket inside and now she won't leave it.
My kitties love this!
This was very easy to put together and it's adorable. My kitties started playing with it right away. They chase each other through it, lay in it, use the scratcher board. Sometimes I add a little of the catnip to make it more fun. They just love this house and it's bigger than I expected too. Very cute and fun.
Cool cat house
Very easy to put together, took all of 10 mins, maybe. Cat loves it, has a floor for the cats to scratch, and it came with catnip. We used it to attract our cat inside the house, then we couldn’t get her out! It’s big enough for 2 cats. Great product! I will recommend!
The cats love it, me -- not so much.
Finally something I buy for my cats and they love it! They love the combination of being covered and on their favorite surface -- corrugated cardboard! It was an instant hit. As far as aesthetics go though, it could use some help!
I let a few of my kittens play in this after properly covering the bottom in catnip. The entire time was an absolute hoot, they were going absolutely nuts in there. It actually held up pretty well, so it can last a few rounds with psycho cats. Get the cameras out when you bring this bad boy out… you’ll thank me later.
Cats love it
We have 6 cats who absolutely love boxes so of course they love this item. It comes in 7 pieces: 4 walls, 1 roof, 2 floor. Everything fits together with tabs/holes, double sided tape and round stickers. It is fairly easy to put together and it stays together. The round support stickers suck though but they don't make much of a difference so it's ok.