Frisco Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Colorful Tri-Tunnel
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pop-up cat play tunnel provides fun games and an enticing hiding spot for your kitty.
- Cats love to explore enclosed spaces like tunnels, so this toy is sure to spark your cat’s interest.
- Easy to use—just pop it open and then easily fold it down for quick and simple storage.
- Perfect for one kitty or a whole kitty crew to play with.
- Great for: hide-and-seek, all-around exploring and for catnaps too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealFrisco Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, Blue$4.00Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy, Purple$3.42Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sushi Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Small, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Fabric Teaser Cat Toy, Retro Circles$4.44Chewy Price
- Frisco Plush, Teaser & Ball Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 12 count$9.36Chewy Price$12.29List Price
- Frisco 2-in-1 Laser & LED Light Cat Toy$5.82Chewy Price$5.53Autoship Price
- dealFrisco Sparkle Ball Glitter Teaser Cat Toy$4.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Colorful Springs Cat Toy, 10 count$4.75Chewy Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$5.70Chewy Price$9.20List Price
- Frisco Plush, Teaser, Ball & Tri-Tunnel Variety Pack Cat Toy with Catnip, 20 count$18.99Chewy Price$20.77List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise, Feather||Crinkle, Catnip||Bouncy|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
623 Customer Reviews
Tunnel of fun
My 3 one year old cats love this tunnel. Sometimes all three get in it at the same time and wrestle with each other. They love the open space in the middle too. It’s good for small and medium size cats. Large cats might not have much space to move. Claws definitely put tiny holes in the material but it doesn’t tear. The material holds together fine.
a kitten tunnel, maybe
my cats had one of these 3-legged tunnels years ago and LOVED it; i wanted to replace it in hopes they'd play more, so ordered this - unfortunately it was pretty disappointing. it's not at all the quality of the old tunnel; the diameter of the tunnels feels much smaller - so much so that the cats really didn't seem to enjoy using it, as they used to like running into/through it. they are full-grown devons, so not large cats, and each tunnel appeared a bit of a squeeze for them. the material is lighter and didn't seem too long-lived, but i won't find out as i've donated it since it went unused.
Flimsy, Poorly Made, Small, Kitten size only
Very disappointed right away, the cats don't have any interest in this tunnel at all. I've purchased other tunnels through Chewy and have been very pleased with the product & sturdiness. This tunnel did not meet my expectations or resemble the quality of the description from the manufacturer in any way.
Different than before
Purchased one of these 2 yrs ago when we first got our cat. Bought this new one and am disappointed in how much smaller it is. The tunnel “chutes” are really short, taking away a lot of the fun Toby and our other pets had being able to run in the chute, hunker down and then blast out of the tunnel end to surprise the dog.
Hilarious toy - fun for all
I have 2 boy kittens that absolutely LOVE this Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Colorful Tri-Tunnel. It's hilarious to watch them play together in the tunnel chute while trying to hide from each other. Best toy I've bought for them yet. Excellent toy. I highly recommend this Peek-a-Boo Tunnel Chute for any age cat. It will keep your kitten/cats occupied for long periods of time and bring you great laughter and entertainment in watching them play.
Can Miss Pearl Come Out and Play
This is the FIRST activity that all three of my cats enjoyed together. Whether laying in wait for someone to pop out of a tunnel, or hiding in the middle so no other cat could get by, they are spending a lot of time playing together. I LOVE it!
My cat's favorite thing
This is literally her favorite thing on earth. There are SO many things I do with it. She can -- sleep in it and feel safe, watch me work from it, I can use a toy to dangle in it so she can pretend it's a real bird or animal to catch... I can also scratch the top of it with my fingernail and she'll get really excited to attack and find the sound. LOVE! Can't believe it took me so long to get this for her.
So much fun!!
I've always made mazes out of boxes for my kittens/cats so I can mix them up. Then I saw this! My kitten just can't stop playing!! And it's much more visually easy on the eye! I recommend this completely and the price is very affordable for any one!
A must have for kittens or young cats
I am now on my second tunnel in 2 years. This is the 1 item that is a must have for kittens or young cats. They will wear it out because it will be used so much. No worries though - the price is so reasonable it's worth replacing every few years.
Fun to play and sleep in
Our cats love this! It is shorter than their other tunnels, but they seem to love the choice of different directions to run through. There is a hole from the top where the tunnels meet where we dangle their toys from. They love batting at it. They just hang out and take naps in it.