Frisco Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Colorful Tri-Tunnel
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Crinkle, Glowing & Light-Up, Electronic, Exercise||Crinkle, Feather||Crinkle, Exercise, Feather||—|
About This Item
- From Frisco by Chewy. This pop-up cat play tunnel provides fun interactive games and an enticing hiding spot to keep your kitty stimulated.
- Cats love to explore enclosed spaces like tunnels, so this toy is sure to spark your cat’s interest.
- Easy to use—just pop it open and then easily fold it down for quick and simple storage.
- Great for hide-and-seek, all-around exploring, and for catnaps whether there’s one cat or a whole kitty crew.
- Frisco products are crafted to deliver more happy moments together—from stimulating cat toys to adorable apparel, to sturdy cat trees. Designed, tested and approved by the pet experts at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Bee & Leaf Cat Tracks Cat Toy with Catnip$10.09Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.57Chewy Price
- Frisco Butterfly Cat Tracks Cat Toy, Pink$10.09Chewy Price
- DealSmartyKat Hot Pursuit Electronic Concealed Motion Cat Toy, Blue$16.42Chewy Price$34.17List Price
- Pet Fit For Life 5 Piece Squiggly Worm Wand Cat Toy$9.95Chewy Price
- DealHartz Just For Cats Peek & Play Pop-Up Tent Cat Toy$10.48Chewy Price$10.97List Price
- DealFrisco 47-in Foldable Crinkle Play Tunnel with 2 Windows$16.94Chewy Price$16.09Autoship Price
- DealLitterbox.com Rechargeable Laser Pointer Cat Toy$10.00Chewy Price
- Frisco Bird Teaser with Feathers Cat Toy, Purple$3.46Chewy Price
- SunGrow Kitty Crinkle Balls Indoor Cat Toy, 12 count$6.16Chewy Price$9.20List Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
697 Customer Reviews
Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute
Wonderful toy - my kitten takes a flying leap into the middle of it & runs out the chute....loves trying to get the little balls attached inside & is always either hiding in it or running through it. Sometimes she just lays in it & watches the world go on around her. LOVE this toy!!!!
I was right
My boyfriend said there was no way this tunnel would be a hit with our kitten. Oh man of little faith, she LOVES it. Cleo likes to chase the little jingle ball inside the tube, she likes to drag the whole thing around and jump into the center hole, and she loves to drop a toy between two tunnels and stalk around pouncing at it. We thought she would enjoy it for a day at most, a month later this is still a favorite that gets plenty of use.
Kittens love it!
My new rescue kittens certainly love the cat tunnel. They play in it much of the time. It is extremely lightweight so it moves all over the house and is noisy when they are being super rambunctious. Sometimes claws get snagged on the material but they are kittens and they will figure things out.
Way too small
The cat in the picture is about the sam looking as mine but she was talker than the opening and would have had to shimmy through. The description was not clear. Some of the reviews weren't either. I have reached out for a return label but haven't heard back. I generally only purchase food and litter here and for that they are the best!
Decent size, but middle section needs structure
This is on the small side, but works fine for our fatty (17 lbs). She loves her tunnels and this one is okay, but would much improved if the middle section had some structure. As it is, we have to CONSTANTLY reposition the other sections or she can't get through it. Drives me mad, but the cat still enjoys it.
Excellent kitten toy
I am fostering five kittens that are 3 months old. They have a lot of toys and cat trees, but this is by far their favorite toy. They are very rambunctious and are very hard on this tunnel, but it stands up to their roughness. As hard as they try, they have not been able to damage it at all. I strongly recommend this one to anyone that has kittens.
A Fun Tunnel
I have 3 cats and they love playing in the tunnels. This one has an opening for each of my cats. I tied a longer straight tunnel to one end so that there are the 2 shorter ones and then one long one...they love it and play in it all the time. Good fun and not too expensive.
Cats love it
Great value and cats love it. They play with the jingly ball hanging in the center and with each other throughout the tunes. They even take naps in it and use it like a cardboard box but they dont shred it. Great value too.
Cute, but not sturdy
I've got 3 cat and one is a kitten. He loves to run through this and hide. Will sleep in the middle, but this thing MOVES! I put Velcro strips on it to hold it down on the rug, but since getting a new rug and it won't stick so he doesn't get to fly through. Now he's bummed.
An absolute favorite
This is the number one thing my cat plays with every single day, all day. She is obsessed with this tunnel. I had to put it away for a day because of company and she was not a happy camper, lol. Definitely recommend for your playful babies.