Frisco Peek-a-Boo Cat Chute Cat Toy, Blue Tunnel
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pop-up cat play tunnel provides fun games and an enticing hiding spot for your kitty.
- Cats love to explore enclosed spaces like tunnels, so this toy is sure to spark your cat’s interest.
- Easy to use—just pop it open and then easily fold it down for quick and simple storage.
- Perfect for one kitty or a whole kitty crew to play with.
- Great for: hide-and-seek, all-around exploring and for catnaps too.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Best Friends by Sheri Oxford Cat Tunnel, Grey$14.99Chewy Price
- KONG CuteSeas Cat Toy, Octopus$4.21Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- SmartyKat Kicked Critter Cat Toy$5.12Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Happy Hotstuff Catnip Cat Toys, 2 count$5.69Chewy Price
- Petstages Nighttime Bug Cat Toy with Catnip$5.69Chewy Price$7.49List Price
- Multipet Woody Woodpecker Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$7.19Chewy Price$7.39List Price
- Turbo Random Fun Cat Toy with Catnip, Big Ears Mouse$2.99Chewy Price
- KONG Moppy Kickeroo Cat Toy$6.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Spring April Showers Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$6.48Chewy Price
- Turbo Tail Cat Toy with Catnip, Crinkle Mouse$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco New Year's Eve Firework Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Exercise, Squeaky||Bouncy||Crinkle, Exercise, Feather|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
198 Customer Reviews
Who knew foster kittens would love so much
At the break of dawn the SPCA foster kittens start playing hide'n-seek, tag, chase, surprise attack in this chute. And they think the peek-a-boo "window is just too perfect to roll your brother or sister around. Love that between kittens, it collapses into a neat disc that I can put away. It is holding up beautifully against my destruto teenies. Recommend and it's a good size.
Mr. Picky Pants' new chew toy...
Mr. Picky is not a ground-toy aficionado. He likes chasing a bit of string tied to a pole (the strings and poles cost me $35 as I had to cut off the toys at the ends of the poles that he didn't like and tie the strings together to make what is probably the best example of a cat-toy used in the 1700's). However, I wanted to try a tunnel to change things up a bit for him, give him a challenge. Bear in mind this is a cat who is afraid of paper bags. He accidentally went into a paper bag once and was so upset about it he ran away and sat in the corner, sulking. Now he just sits on them. Anyway. I was excited for the tunnel. He was not. He stared into it, probably thinking it was a wormhole and he'd end up in a home without treats. He meowed at it, and then started chewing on the material. I took the tunnel away explaining that we don't 'do' that in this house. Tried again. Threw toys into it. He didn't care. He just wanted to chew on it. The sound was...very annoying and he knew it. I saw the other reviews where kitties were having fun with the tunnel and then stared into it myself, wondering what that those homes look like with non picky kitties who play with all the toys. But I only saw myself running around the living room like a maniac with a stick and some string with an irreplaceable grey tabby kitty close behind.
best $9.33 I ever spent
My cat is obsessed with this thing. It’s way smaller than I expected which is a good thing - I was expecting baby tunnel size. He hides in it, he sleeps in it, he does the little wind up butt wiggle and sprints through it to attack my legs when I walk by the other side. 10/10
Perfect tunnel, just moves a lot
My cat loves to hide in tents, caves, etc, anything with a cubby. I opened this up and she immediately marked it as hers! (She's fixed so she just rubbed her face all over the thing) it just rolls around a little too much
One of his favorite things
Danny LOVES playing inside this tube or just relaxing in it. I originally worried because my guy avoid crinkle and most tubes end up having it, but this one thankfully is not. It's very light, so it's very easy to move when I need to. Also, he's a BIG boy with a 14.5lb ideal weight (he's currently 15.7lb), so no worries about it working for a larger cat.
Leo’s favorite thing
My cat loves this thing. Nice and long and big enough for a 20lb+ Norwegian mix cat. I keep it open 24/7 and don’t travel with it so unsure about any issues with the straps. My other cat loves batting the straps though so win-win.
I'm not going to lie, when I bought this I couldn't help but think, Is my cat even going to use this? Or is it going to be another dumb toy I bought that lays around the house?? He loves it! My cat is a little over a year old and he zooms in and out of the tunnel chasing toys or just playing by himself. Great buy!
Worth every penny and some
My 5 yrs old black smoke "pretty boy" never played a whole lot he's a sleeper until I got this he claimed it the 1st day he runs through it for hours and to see him enjoy it and being so playful was worth every bit it has brought the youthfulness back to my baby boy. I have to purchase more so my other cats can have one too he will not let the others play for he is always playing in it now.
Awesome for kittens
While the fabric is somewhat thin, the 2 kittens are having a ball with this tunnel. I don't expect it will last too long but in the meantime, they love it. Would buy again
Lots of Entertainment
Our 8 week old kittens run through, then jump over the tunnel. They seem to be fascinated by the crinkly sound of the nylon. A wonderful purchase.