Frisco Pillow Cat & Dog Bed
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||—||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Suede, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Puppy, Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Cozy pet bed with a soft, ultra-plush fabric that covers the sleeping area—it’s the perfect spot for an all-day nap.
- Outer edge is covered in faux suede fabric that’s soft to the touch in a solid, neutral brown color that goes with any home décor.
- Step-on design makes the bed more accessible for small pets and senior dogs and cats that might have trouble stepping into a bed with raised sides.
- This bed is stuffed with a fluffy polyester fiber filling that gives it plenty of cushioning for pets to get extra comfortable, no matter their sleeping style.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit small dogs, puppies and kittens all the way up to larger breeds. Machine washable with removable cover for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$35.28Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Petlibro Memory Foam Rectangular Dog Bed, Grey, Large$34.78Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Orthopedic Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$35.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- FurHaven NAP Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$40.67Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Frisco Buffalo Check Pillow Dog & Cat Bed, Black & White, XX-Large$51.36Chewy Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Oxford Orthopedic Indoor/Outdoor Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Jumbo, Stone Grey$49.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Fleece Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Coffee, Medium$34.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- FurHaven Ultra Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$44.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- Frisco Velvet Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, X-Large$49.28Chewy Price$55.10List Price
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1843 Customer Reviews
Soft and Thick
My english pointer sleeps on this in her crate. She actually visited it many times during the first day she had it. It is much thicker than the crate pad she had before and she prefers it.
Excellent dog bed. This is the second one that we purchased from Chewy and our dog loves having such comfort in multiple rooms. First one is two years old and it’s still as good as new. Also these beds do not have a chemical smell like new dog beds often do. We will be buying another one soon!
Comfy and well-built
The bed is very soft, with sufficient padding to be very comfortable. I almost want to lay on it myself!
Dream Dog Beds
My girls are loving these dog beds. They are so comfy even I'd like to lay on them.
My dog loves this bed!
This is a comfy, nicely designed dog bed. So soft, my 45 pound dog has plenty room on it. It is a perfect place for her. Cost was very good too.
Nice and comfortable
I bought this for my labradoodle but my pug mix stole it! Going to have to buy another one!
NOPE SO SORRY FOR 1 STAR
This BED WAS NOT MADE FOR A 40 POUND DOG EITHER I HAD 2 LAYING ON TOP OF EACH OTHER TO TRY TO MAKE IT COMFORTABLE FOR HER STILL A NO GO! SORRY CHEWY! I tried!
Not really washable
Despite the assurance in the product info, these aren’t really washable. Following the directions, we wash the case and the inner pillow separately, and we get three washes before the inner casing starts disintegrating and the stuffing comes loose. It’s unusable after that. Our puppy isn’t fully housebroken, which means we get a month out of the bed before we have to replace it. Not a good investment. Works ok for the older dog, because we can get away with just washing the outer case a couple times before having to wash the whole thing.
Not Recommended for German Shepherds
The bed itself was super soft and good quality, but my one year old GSD ripped the stuffing out in one day. Something about stuffing just makes her go nuts lol. I think if you have a dog who doesn't chew or is supervised while using it, it's great, but not in my case.
Golden retriever loves it!
This is the second time I’ve purchased this bed. She had an accident on it once and although you can clean the cover and inside separately, it wasn’t enough. So we bought a replacement, and our dog loves it just as much as the last one! It’s perfectly sized for our 50 lb golden retriever. She loves her kennel because this bed is usually inside.