Frisco Plaid Cable Knit Dog & Cat Sweater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% acrylic cable knit sweater keeps pets comfortable and warm.
- Pullover design goes over your pet’s head easily with no need for hook-and-loop straps or buttons.
- Includes classic red buffalo check fabric at the collar and hem.
- Features a leash hole at the back so you won’t have to take it off to head out on a walk.
- Makes a great addition to your pet’s cold-weather wardrobe for fall get-togethers and furry photo ops.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wagatude Marl Stripe Dog Cable Sweater, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Peach Fairisle Dog Sweater, XX-Large$32.20Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- DealFrisco Chic Dog & Cat Faux Cardigan Sweater, X-Large$9.51Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Fairisle Wool Dog Sweater, Blue, XX-Large$42.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Red Nordic Wool Dog Sweater, Medium$26.32Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Hotel Doggy Shawl Collar Dog Sweater, Charcoal Mix, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Snowflake Dog & Cat Sweater, XXX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Boyfriend Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$21.34Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Chilly Dog Ski Wool Dog Sweater, Black, XX-Large$42.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Gradient Diamond Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$12.08Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater, Large$29.99Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Frisco Western Pattern Dog & Cat Sweater, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic||Acrylic, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
72 Customer Reviews
Oh my this is sweet
This sweater is more cute on than the picture. This makes my little rescue look like a preppy little man. It's not a soft as I'd like it to be so I don't keep it on him for long periods of time as it fits a bit snug. He has always been a perfect small in the past.
I have a 100lb labradoodle and he loves his sweater! Fits great ! Thanks chewy
Perfect if you aren't a chewer
I got this sweater in a medium for my standard dachshund (Seb) and an x-small for Gizmo our mutt. They fit them perfectly, but Giz is still a chewer so he managed to chew himself out of the sweater from top up. We didn't even get to do their "new brother" photos before he destroyed it
OMG I cannot rave enough over Frisco brand clothes. I have a female pit and she has a wide chest, big neck and shorter back. It is IMPOSSIBLE to buy her a good fit, she weighs 68-70lbs. If I buy a xl it is too tight on the neck so I bought xxl and wow it is long but not too bad. I wish they could do clothes for breed specific based on this as it would go according to weight, measurements and build. I'm a petite and always order based on my build first. The sweater is beautiful though, great quality and I adore the lil check undershirt effect!!
A little big, but he’s still growing
I tend to buy sweaters a wee bit big because Bucky is still growing like a champ. First time he wore the sweater, it was wayyy too big and he got pee and poo all over it. After a good wash it waits patiently for him to get a little bigger. He will probably fit in it perfectly in a week or two. This is exciting, because he looked so dapper and handsome in it!
I bought two of these sweaters. One for my male Yorkie and one for my grandpup Aero. My Yorkie Jagger weighs 10 pounds and looks quite handsome in his sweater. Aero is 80 pounds and looks equally handsome in his. The sweaters are well made and stylish.
Snug as a bug and classy
This sweater fits our lean Xoloitzcuintli perfectly, and she struts around like she knows it! It’s a real value for the price, washes beautifully, and is not hard to put on.
The sweater I order fit perfectly. She’s white and of course she had hair all over it but I tossed it in the dryer and it didn’t shrink at all and she looked beautiful as well and she didn’t mind wearing it.
This sweater fell apart and didn't last a week. It snagged too easily and it look like a shredded mess and I had to order another sweater. This was the only bad thing I have ordered from you.
Mod look for your furry buddy
The fit was great and my dog looks fab in it. This is a great lighter weight sweater for those somewhat cold early morning bathroom runs.