Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, Navy Plaid
About This Item
- Classic navy plaid button up shirt for pets who like to strut their style.
- Perfect outfit for making furry fashion statements anytime, anywhere.
- Easy to put on and take off with step-in design, with wide fuzzy hook-and-loop fasteners on the belly for a comfy, adjustable fit.
- Built-in leash hole so you can go on walks while your pet wears the shirt, with a collar underneath the shirt.
- Available in different sizes to fit most cats and dogs. Always measure for a good fit. This shirt is non-stretch so we recommend to size up if you need a looser fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, Multi-Color Plaid, XXX-Large$15.72Chewy Price
- Frisco Striped Lightweight Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, Large$12.04Chewy Price
- Frisco Polka Dot Chambray Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, Large$13.22Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sea Turtles Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Large$8.56Chewy Price$14.52List Price
- dealWagatude Cactus Sombrero Print Dog Shirt, Medium$6.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealWagatude Pineapple Palms Print Dog T-Shirt, Small$6.59Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- dealFrisco Anchor Print Chambray Dog & Cat Button Up Shirt, X-Large$7.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealFrisco Hawaiian Floral Camp Dog & Cat Shirt, X-Small$6.50Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Frisco Mister Independent Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Large$12.42Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Wild Thing Dog & Cat T-Shirt, X-Large$6.23Chewy Price$12.87List Price
- Frisco Jungle Dog & Cat Polo Shirt, X-Small$10.18Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Dog & Cat Polo Shirt with Accent Pocket, X-Small$6.23Chewy Price$12.77List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Pullover||Pullover|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
chest too narrow for barrel chested dogs
The material is nice and soft. The velcro closure should be on top of the dog, not at the bottom at the dog's chest, especially because one end of the velcro runs horizontally and leaves a rough surface against their body. It's also difficult to close. I have a shirt with the closure on top and It is so easy to put on. There is a vast difference between the S and M. The chest was too small on the S, but the rest would have been perfect, so I had to reorder a M. The entire shirt, except for the chest, which is still too small is way too big. The shirt was for my mini 13lb rat terrier because of his allergies, The medium does fit my 15lb doxi mix because he is long and not barrel chested, but he does not need to wear clothes. I will donate them to my local rescue.
This camp shirt fit so well. My Boston is 25 pounds and it has room to wash and dry it. I assume it will shrink a bit (cotton) but it will still fit! He was quite handsome at the office.
I bought the XS for my 5.5lb, 6 month old Yorkie boy and it has some wiggle room on him. It's Velcro closure (fake buttons) but that's fine. He's so cute in it!
Great little shirt. Looks cute on, fits well. Size chart is correct on this item. Washes nicely.
My boy loves these shirts. He knows he’s going out when I pick it up. Comfy and easy to wear.
Too cute for words!! Fits my pittie perfectly. Goliath looks like a little gentleman.
LOVED IT SO MUCH
Fit perfect, he’s about 68 lbs and the 4X fit him perfectly
Cute as can be! Makes my little guy look very dapper!
Adorable but velcro is frustrating
Someone gave my dog this shirt as a gift. My basset hound has allergies, and wearing shirts helps keep him from itching. This shirt is adorable on him! The fit is a bit off, but that's to be expected with a basset (for reference, I got the XXL. An XL would fit his body better but I didn't know if it would be too tight with his deep barreled chest / jowls). The reason I docked stars is because of the velcro closures. My dog is able to undo the velcro too easily, and then he manages to get one paw out of the shirt (he's a houdini!). Also as a side note, the velcro is the devil when washing this shirt in the laundry! Put it in a pillow case or something you don't care as much about. Otherwise, the velcro sticks to clothes and will mangle them.
loved this shirt
he looked like a dapper gentleman and I absolutely loved it, thank you so much. He is very ill so I like him to look nice.