Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Hoodie
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Dog and cat hoodie is made with a soft polyester fleece perfect for fall weather.
- Trendy design with contrasting plaid hood will have your pal looking so stylish.
- Polyester fleece is stretchy for added adjustability and comfort.
- It has a built-in leash hole so you can attach a leash to a collar worn underneath.
- Machine washable for easy care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Hoodie with Sleeves, Purple/Peach, Large$11.28Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Gray Striped Dog & Cat Hoodie, Large$11.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Sporty Dog & Cat Hoodie, Heather Red, Large$16.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Basic Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Teal, Large$5.56Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Dog & Cat Sleeveless Hoodie, Red/Black, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Pink Tie Dye Dog & Cat Hoodie, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, Pink, XXX-Large$8.40Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Püppy Dog & Cat Athletic Hoodie, Red, Medium$11.02Chewy Price
- Chilly Dog Boyfriend Dog & Cat Sweater, Medium$21.34Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Frisco Rebel Dog & Cat Hoodie, Medium$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Personalized Dog & Cat Basic Hoodie, X-Small, Black$20.83Chewy Price
- Frisco Textured Knit Dog & Cat Hoodie, Heather Red, Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Fleece, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
206 Customer Reviews
Stylish but tight neck
This hoodie looks super cute on my 86lb Labrador. I ordered him an XXXL for reference. The body of the hoodie fits him well but the neck is definitely a little tight. I was able to get it over his head but there is definitely not enough give to be actually comfortable. Will probably end up cutting a slice in the neck. Otherwise I love it!
This is a really cute hoodie; however, the hood is made of a woven/non-stretch fabric which means there is almost no stretch in the neckline. If you size up, this may work for you. This would be perfect if a better fabric choice had been made for the hood. It is really cute. You could always cut the front of the hoodie to allow for more room.
Looked orange and blue
I have a red long-haired chihuahua, and when I saw this on my monitor, I was happy to see what I thought was an orange plaid to go well with his coat. Not so! Denim blue and red! Very cute, though, and lighter weight than a sweater. Perfect for indoors
It's okay but Def smaller then what I needed. Prob going to return it for a different size.
Our pup's favorite clothing!
If it's cooling down outside, you can bet Dexter's got his hoodie on! His tail starts wagging as soon as we bring it out. The hoodie fits well, is easy to wash, and looks great!
cat won’t touch it
My cat who isn’t very picky about food wouldn’t touch it. He sniffs it and walks away. I’ve tried a couple of times in case he was being weird that day. But each time, he still won’t touch it. The first time I’ve seen him do that with food. Not sure if it’s a bad batch or what. He’s eaten lamb before so I know its probably not the lamb. It does have white blobs/specks of what may be fat, so perhaps it’s that that he doesn’t like? I was really hoping he would like this kind. I gave 3 stars because I like Farmina’s ingredients.
A tad small
Love this cute hoodie. Perfect for transition between winter cold sweater weather & warmer T or sleeveless shirt weather. Dog is hard to fit due to her barrel chest & most other Frisco shirts in XXL fit her well. This style runs tight in the armpits or the cut isn't "just right" tho it fits & material has enough give that it is usable. The hood is way big & "off" (imho)as it ends up more a high collar up over her neck. Overall it is a cute hoodie & we will get the use out of it.
Shandi's new outfit
I bought this because it was on sale, and wanted something warm for my baby to wear during the cold nights and mornings in Tucson, AZ! I also bought the matching socks! Shandi looks so cute in them and they fit wonderfully! The hoodie is warm, and much thicker than I thought it was going to be, so I am definitely very pleased with my purchase! The hoodie also has a back pocket (where people would put their hands when wearing a hoodie) and it is so adorable, would be good for holding treats on those morning walks! I am definitely going to buy her some more outfits! Very well made, size was right on the mark, and I am very happy! (And my baby girl is warm)
Not so good, not so bad
The Pros - the design is cute. It fits, kind of... that's part of the cons The Cons: There is not enough stretch in the neck. The v part where the elastic is to stretch is the smallest piece of v elastic ever. So, it looks great and fits my dog perfect, BUT he can't wear it because it's choking him in the neck. Way too small in the neck without not enough give. I may be able to cut it or sew my own elastic onto it to make it fit better. Also, it's thin. It's not a thick hoodie. It's more for fall days, not winter.
My boy has a hard time with clothes because he’s big in the chest, but shorter than a larger chest size would indicate For context, he’s about 74lbs. This hoodie is perfect for AZ winter morning walks. It’s easy to get on even though it doesn’t have Velcro. The design is really cute and it washes well. I don’t dry it in the dryer; I hang dry it and it holds its size. Riley doesn’t mind having it on and a harness fits nicely over it without having to increase the size or have it be tighter. I ordered the same brand of shirt for Valentine’s and I’m looking forward to Riley wearing it.