Frisco Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel, Almond & BlackBy Frisco
About This Item
- The ideal crate for any trip with your pet, Frisco Plastic Kennels are made for both safety and comfort. They come in several sizes so you can find the perfect fit.
- It’s easy to assemble or take apart for storage. The two halves stay securely fastened with snap-shut latches on the small and extra-small, and wing nuts and bolts for the larger models.
- Using environmentally friendly materials, Frisco Plastic Kennels are made with 95% pre-consumer recycled plastic content.
- The hard, plastic shell is easy to clean, and your pet’s paws stay dry with a moat that surrounds the interior floor space in case of accidents.
- Wire mesh front door opens easily but stays secure during travel with the spring-loaded latch. Multiple ventilation holes on each side allow fresh air to circulate.
- For safe carrying, smaller sized kennels come equipped with a sturdy, foldable handle while larger sized kennels include side grooves for easy, two-person lifting.
- This carrier is approved for airline travel, but it is important to always check with your airline to make sure you understand their guidelines for flying with pets.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel||Plastic, Steel||Plastic, Steel||Plastic||Plastic, Steel|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No Tools Required|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
58 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
636 Customer Reviews
didn’t last 4 months
Purchased this for my German Shepard in December. I received it in January. We are now in April and the door is broken. The part that allows you to open the door has broken and not able to close. Literally lasted 4 months. With no warranty I don’t believe it’s worth the cost.
Needed something for travel, something sturdy but not as heavy and a metal crate the same size. Works great and has plenty of screws to keep it together but not be unmanageable.
$180..and my dog broke out of it the first day! I put 3 zip ties on the door last night only to come home from work this morning to see he broke out again!!
KENNEL FOR MY FEMALE BLACK GERMAN SHEPARD PUPPY DOG SHADOW
I love this kennel. It’s easy to install and very spacious for my Female Black German Shepard puppy Dog that she can train and grow into.
Relief Beyond Words....
All the reviews I read had me a bit worried to settle on any carrier but I took a chance. I am glad I did, nothing was wrong nor missing from my order. It was easy to assemble and clean before use. It was not dirty but cleaning everything I bring into the house is a personal necessity. I purchased the SM size to allow my cat to have that snug feeling cats usually gravitate towards for cardboard boxes. He has room to move or turn around in since he is not a large adult cat. I like how you can disassemble it for storage and that it will not collapse on itself like fabric carriers do. I plan to put my cat's personal bed sheet in there for more comfort from familiar scents.
Sizing Chart Inaccurate
FYI the size chart refers to the outside dimensions not the inside dimensions and utilizes the lip where the top and bottom pieces connect together for sizing. Had to return the XL as I needed the 40” size for my pup, but the inside dimensions are actually only 32”. Crate itself is sturdy and serves its purpose, just does not allow for a growing pup who needs to size up past a 32” crate.
Quite and attractive. Would buy again.
Very easy set up. Great size for medium dog (45 lbs) with room to spare. Narrow enough to fit through doorway. Sturdy design and best of all, no clanking and rattling when dog gets in and out, as with a metal cage.
Fresco dog kennel
Kennel was delivered damaged. The front had a crack but I didn’t think it would affect it’s performance. My dog got out the first time in. The front of the box on the door popped off and the springs came out and my dog escaped. This kennel is not worth the trouble it caused.
New Cozy Home
I love my new home. I outgrew my old one now that i am 85 lbs but took to the new one immediately. My owner put it together real fast and now i have a new safe place to go. Thank you.
It is a little less ridged than I expected. More flimsy than my last kennel but overall works fine to transport my little dog. Because it’s more flexible it’s a little harder to clip the clips.