Frisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Pup-preferred, classic plastic flyer design is great for lots of exercise and interactive games.
- Features Chewy blue plastic with a big Chewy logo to show off your pet’s favorite shop.
- Bright color with shiny plastic increases visibility so your pup won’t lose track of their toy.
- Easy to use—with a flick of the wrist, you can send your dog zooming after their new toy.
- Available in two sizes—one for small to medium dogs and a larger size for big pups.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- ZippyPaws ZippyTuff Squeaker Ball Dog Toy, Teal, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Squeaky Football Dog Toy, Red$5.98Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog TPR Spike Ball Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Squeaker Classic Ball Dog Toy, 3.8-in, 2 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Ethical Pet Geo Play Dual Textured Ball Large Squeaky Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies$9.59Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Gnawsome Squeaker Soccer Ball Dog Toy, Medium$7.49Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Bone Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$5.08Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Light Up Bash Football Dog Toy, Medium, Yellow & Red$8.11Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Nylon Flyer Dog Toy, Medium, Blue$8.63Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise, Outdoor||Exercise||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Outdoor, Exercise|
|Material||Plastic||Rubber||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric, Vinyl / PVC|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
19 Customer Reviews
I ordered this thinking I was getting a full size Frisbee that I could play with my dog. What I got was a little disc about half the size of a regular Frisbee. It didn't go far when you tried to fly it. I was disappointed and would not recommend this item for anyone to buy.
I received this and tossed it twice only to find that it had cracked from the center out. It did not hit anything but the ground. This crack was large enough that my dog of 25 pounds could bite it and cut his mouth. I would not recommend this product.
It was too cold out and the frisbee got too brittle and fell apart :( It was after 2 short sessions when in was in many pieces. It might be OK in the summer and not in the winter in MN.
Good for grass maybe, not good for concrete
My dog & I generally play in an industrial open warehouse space. We have tried a variety of frisbee's with varying degrees of enjoyment. This frisbeee lasted a few throws before it started breaking apart. Maybe I did not see a disclaimer on the original listing, but this is NOT recommended if you play anywhere that the floor has no depth. The only way for a dog to get the frisbee back into their mouth (if they don't catch it in air) is the bend the frisbee into their mouth. This frisbee has zero tenacity.
Arrived broken, very fragile
This Frisbee arrived already with a split in it. Seems to be very poorly made with cheap materials. I'll still use it with my dogs but I doubt it'll last even one play session since it's already broken.
Puppy wanted regular frisbee like her older sister
Good flying disc
My pup doesn’t like these because they don’t have the rim like frisbee. They fly okay but they are thin and my puppy is chewing them up.
Don’t buy this item
Bought 4 of these for my dogs it took 2 minutes to break made very cheaply first time my dog stepped on it it broke in the middle do not purchase this item
Not so great outside, not bad inside
This disc is light and inexpensive in the small/medium size. It doesn’t fly very well outside even if there’s no substantial wind. They’re cheap and light. But, if you like to play with your pup indoors and you want something you can throw gently without destroying the lamp, this is your disc.
Broke at the first catch
Not worth it. It broke completely in half the first time she caught it. Not durable at all