Frisco Plush Donut Cat Toy with Catnip, 2-Pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Super cute donut design with two different flavors to choose from.
- Covered in plush fabric your cat won’t be able to resist sinking their claws into.
- Stuffed with exciting catnip and crinkle paper that will keep your cat coming back to play again and again.
- Great for all kinds of kitty fun like chasing, clawing, kicking and biting.
- Appeals to your feline friend’s inner foodie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Mythical Mates Dragon Crinkle Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price
- Frisco Notebook & Pencil Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$5.05Chewy Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Mermaid Crinkle Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Magic Owl Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
- Disney Minnie Mouse Bows Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.93Chewy Price$9.98List Price
- Disney Mickey & Friends Plush Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.53Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Sushi Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, Small, 4 count$6.98Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Retro Lava Lamp Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.93Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Crinkle||Crinkle||Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip, Crinkle|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
74 Customer Reviews
Worth A Shot
These catnip toys are worth a shot. They seem durable. I like that there are not any parts that can fall off or be chewed off.
Don’t waste your money
Our cat was not interested in these toys. I have to think there wasn’t much catnip in them because he had zero interest in either one.
Got these as a freebie with a deal. Wishi had picked something else because both of my cats could care less. Usually they like things that crinkle but they would rather play with, well, anything else they find around the apartment rather than these donuts
Fun to Kick and Toss
My cats have enjoyed these. I wouldn’t say these are their favorite toys but they will from time to time kickstart these and bat them around. I think my cats are just more into mice and plastic springs but they do play with these occasionally!
Another big hit
My Princess grabbed them right out of the box and ran off with the one then came back for the second one, Played for hours.
Adorable, Cats Love Them
My cats love these little donut toys! They both have their own donut that they like to play with.
Zen’s 2nd bday
Love these toys,also got my son the poptart a year ago and he still actively uses all of them! Zen is a huge Chewy fan! March 16th was his 2nd bday wearing his bandana which is also from Chewy!
My cat went crazy for these donuts! She kicked and chewed on them a bunch. It's so cute to watch her walk around with a little donut! They're not too hard, they're fairly soft donuts and not over stuffed.
Perfect for kittens
Stormie is really tiny and loves them. They krinkle
kitty tinks not happy!!!!
My kitty tinks loves toys but not these ones???????????