Frisco Plush Hooded Insulated Dog & Cat Coat
About This Item
- Plush, faux fur coat keeps pets comfy and cozy when it’s cold.
- Attached hood has cute ear accents for a little something extra.
- Attaches with hook-and-loop fasteners up the belly to help keep them snug.
- Features a leash hole so you won’t have to sacrifice fashion for function.
- Makes a great addition to your pet’s winter wardrobe and keeps them cute while they’re out and about.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Lumber Insulated Dog & Cat Jacket, Red Plaid, Large$6.40Chewy Price
- Frisco Insulated Dog & Cat Puffer Coat, Orange Plaid, X-Small$14.83Chewy Price
- GF Pet Winter Sailor Dog Parka, Burgundy, Medium$49.34Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, Large$11.89Chewy Price
- Frisco Sporty Dog & Cat Hoodie, Heather Red, X-Small$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, Medium$10.40Chewy Price$16.06List Price
- Frisco Buffalo Plaid Dog & Cat Sweater, Red, XXX-Large$13.59Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Canada Pooch Alaskan Army Faux Down Insulated Dog Parka, Salt & Pepper, 14$54.66Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Parka 420D Waterproof Heavyweight Winter Dog Coat, Orange/Charcoal, Large$39.99Chewy Price$59.95List Price
- Chilly Dog Peach Fairisle Dog Sweater, Small$16.10Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Frisco Portland Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Dusty Pink, XX-Large$22.49Chewy Price$25.49List Price
- Frisco Plaid Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red Plaid, XX-Large$16.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Warm and Cute
the velcro is a lot maybe a bit too much becaue it runs lengthwise down the belly (lke a zipper) and it's extremely stiff, so not sure how comfortable this is for the dog. It seems quite warm and very cute, washes well
The warmest coat!
My baby is Chihuahua mix. Her hair is very short and her belly is absolutely bold. She is always cold, even with a sweater and a coat on. This coat made a difference, no sweater required! This is the only coat in which her butt is not shaking on our walks, even on 25 degrees. She loves it! Easy on and off. Very soft and light. Layla doesn’t like her head covered, but at least her neck is totally protected. I would have liked it even if it was ugly, but it is so cute!
Great in snow!
We were on the fence about purchasing this item, but ended up being so grateful that we did. Texas got hit by a major winter storm and this coat kept our Frenchie warm because it is well insulated. Even though the jacket got a little damp and cold, our puppy didn't. My only "con" for this item is that the Velcro does have the potential to line up improperly and poke, or spread apart in some places, if you are not diligent when putting it on before going outside. All in all, I'm happy with both the fair price I paid, and the product itself. Our Frenchie is 27 pounds and we got him a large.
Cookie mister new coat
Cute coat when I bring him outside in it I have to push the ears under the hood part under a little so my fur baby can see his way to walk in the snow but nice and soft like a little teddy bar lol it a little bit hard to put on do to the opening but fits nice even over his other clothes that I leave on him coat are for outside and other clothes are for inside like his pjs
Love These Coats!
I purchased these for my rescue dog Dash and my Italian Greyhound Valentino. I am so impressed with the quality! They are well insulated and provide excellent warmth for the colder weather. Easy to put on and easy to remove. They look adorable in these! Highly recommend them.
We love it!
I finally found something that both my dog and I love! This plush hoodie/coat keeps my dog warm when he goes out in weather below freezing to potty, and it is so soft he doesn't want me to take it off him when he comes in. It is easy to open and close, and keeps all the elements off him, although I expect a rain might soak through, but we have a raincoat for him for those days. I highly recommend this garment for anyone who has a hairless or thin haired dog or cat in their family. Your pet will love it!
Easy on and off.
My dog has very short legs. His old coat slips over his head, which is difficult for him to get his legs bent enough to fit through the leg holes. This coat is so much easier to get on him. It has a long Velcro opening on the underside making it easy to get his legs in and out of the holes. The Velcro is a bit stiff, but very substantial. The ears on the hood are strange. I was going to cut them off, but they seem to sit right behind his ears and on windy days provide more protection. It is insulated enough for him to wear on the really cold days.
This is such a cute jacket, at a good price! I wish I would've looked closer at the sizing chart, because my dog needs an XXL, and I bought an XL. He's an American Staffordshire Terrier, who weighs about 60 lbs. His chest is too big for the velcro to close. I love the hood and the ears, and the pockets on the sides. It's a nice soft material.
Adorable and cozy!
This jacket is adorable. It’s very soft, true to size, and also has a hoodie to keep their ears warm. Great for the price and good material. We ordered a medium for Louie, he weighs 18 pounds and is a boston terrier. It velcro’s around the chest, wish it didn’t, but don’t mind it.
Staying warm in frigid Illinois
My dog Maggie, a coonhound beagle) is recovering from having a Cancer mass removed from her thigh and she is sad as her best friend ( a border collie) died while she was in surgery, then while she was home just a few days, I had to go into the hospital for covid pneumonia. I wanted to find her something snuggly and warm and this worked!