Frisco Plush Pouf Pillow Cat & Dog Bed
About This Item
- Bean bag-style bed is great for pets who love the cushiest, plushiest places to sleep.
- Features super soft sleep surface material for an added layer of comfort pets will love.
- Great for small to medium-size dogs who like to borrow and nestle into their favorite sleep spots.
- Stylish pouf design with neutral gray color fits easily into your home décor scheme.
- Cover is removable so their bed always stays fresh, clean and inviting any time they need a little shut-eye.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Brindle Donut Cuddler Dog & Cat Bed, Tan, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
- HDP Round Fuzzy Bolster Dog Bed, Pink$32.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Gray$20.23Chewy Price$34.96List Price
- Frisco Plush Camel Back Donut Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Medium$39.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Terry Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Lake Blue, Small$28.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- Scruffs Ellen Donut Dog Bed, Tan, X-Large$51.52Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- FurHaven Luxury Faux Fur Self-Warming Hi-Lo Donut Cat & Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$40.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- FurHaven Calming Hug Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Small$29.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Donut Dog Bed & Throw Dog Blanket, Frost, X-Large$159.95Chewy Price$159.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Machine-washable, Cooling, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Polyester, Plush, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Suede, Sherpa, Synthetic Fabric, Natural Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||N/A||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Gel Foam, Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
Pooch Loves Pouf Pillow!
We were skeptical when the round pouf came rolling out of box, but our 11lb. mini Dachshund immediately jumped on it. We decided we needed to flatten the pouf, so I sat in it for a while, and then placed a large book on it. The weight created a crater in the middle, so our dog could lay in it. The pouf is slowly settling into the shape of a bed, and our pooch just loves it! She's off of the floor, and is cozy and warm. The bonus is the cover can be removed and washed. I'm happy with our purchase.
Frisco Plush Pouf Bed
This bed shows up as basically a giant ball, which our dog thought was great. We have the medium for our 48lb dog. He fits the medium, but we probably should have sized up. This is his bed for our bedroom, so he sleeps in it every night, it took about a month for him to have a dent all the way through and have no stuffing under him. I haven't been able to reshape it much to get stuffing back in the middle. Washing the whole bed is nearly impossible and taking the cover off makes a mess, the inside sheds.
Happiness out of the box
We just got this, took it out of the box and it is an instant hit! They have 2 other beds too and blankets, but this one is definitely a hit. Doesn’t take up a lot of room and hides the hair. Of course, it will have to pass the wash test. Right now, it’s perfect!
Millie loves this bed! It was like a big ball but I laid down using it as pillow. I put a cookie on it and after a few times, the bed flatten a bit. Now I can’t get her out it she loves it so. Just what I wanted for her
Horrible. Do not recommend.
Horrible. Slippery bottom so slides across the floor if my dog tries to get in it. My dog is 9 lbs and doesn’t weigh enough to have it sink down much. It just wobbles with her on top and as a senior dog, it’s not a safe setup. Will not be keeping this.
This fits my Dachshund/Terrier mix perfectly. He is obsessed with it. I’ve had such a hard time finding a bed that is comfortable for him. This is the one!!! So happy!
This bed was an instant hit!
My dog loves the bed. It was too round at first and he couldn't get in it but I squished it down with my own weight and put his favorite blanket on top. He's been obsessed with it ever since.
Not like the photos, but still decent
For starters, this thing is HUGE. Probably my own fault for not looking at the dimensions. It’s practically a human sized bean bag. Very soft, and my 15 pound dog loves it, but it’s too tall for him and he has a hard time climbing into it. This also isn’t as plush as the photo appears. More flat. Otherwise, not completely disappointed.
picture is deceiving
My cat loves soft and fluffy blankets so I thought this would be perfect for him to have a soft and fluffy bed, however, it does not have the depression you see where the small dog is sitting. It is a big round ball and my cat won't even get up in it to try and sit to make a small depression. I have place the cat on the pillow and he does depress the center a bit but not enough for him to feel comfortable sitting in it. Great pillow as far as softness goes but does NOT have a built in depression or flat sitting area.
This bed it big round and puffy and when I first unboxed it I was a little worried none of my pups would use it, but they love it which makes me love it I have pups ranging in weight from 7lbs-26lbs and they all fit comfortable in it, my 7lb pup loves it the most. She just sinks right in and looks so comfortable it makes me jealous lol :)