Frisco Plush Squeaking 2-in-1 Tearable Egg & Yolk Dog Toy
About This Item
- A toy designed to be destroyed – let your dog tear the outer egg shell to reveal the smiling egg yolk side.
- Soft, plush toy duo is great for catching, fetching and cuddling.
- Super cute two-in-one design includes a plush shell outside and a squeaky egg toy inside.
- Smiley fried egg sits inside the shell waiting for your dog to get to it for even more fun.
- Egg contains a squeaker and crinkle paper to help keep up the fun during playtime.
- Packed with fun to bring out your dog’s inner foodie.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Squeaking Burger & Fries Dog Toy, 2-Pack$9.07Chewy Price
- Frisco Ballistic Nylon Plush Squeaking Coffee Mug Dog Toy$5.98Chewy Price
- Multipet Deedle Dude Singing Plush Dog Toy, Character Varies, 1 count$9.10Chewy Price$11.59List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Plush & Rope Margarita Dog Toy$9.88Chewy Price
- Frisco Retro Camo Hero Muscle Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$12.98Chewy Price
- P.L.A.Y. Pet Lifestyle & You International Classic Food Sushi Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$13.21Chewy Price$13.90List Price
- Frisco Plush Squeaking American Flag Bear Dog Toy$9.05Chewy Price
- Petlou Fleece Ball Plush Dog Toy, 10-in$11.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Latex Meeze Duck Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Raccoon Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$4.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
25 Customer Reviews
Adorable and durable
More durable than I expected-my 2 doodles are obsessed with this crinkle toy and haven’t ripped it open to find the the yolk yet and it’s been a couple weeks
loves to chew
My dog is destructive so I always try to get her toys that have multiple lives to them and this one didn't disappoint! My dog loved it to literal pieces.
We love it
They both loved the crinkle and squeak of the original egg shell. They played with it for a month and a half, then out popped the egg. The little one was surprised, and now plays with both parts
Great toy for Toy Addicts
My Lab loves his toys. He has played with this one for 2 months - I finally pulled the stitches out of the mesh bag so he discovered the "Egg Yolk" squeeky toy. He doesn't eat stuffing or crinkly stuff, so I had no problems with this toy. He LOVES it. Just got another, we'll see if he realizes that he can get the Yolk out.
This egg is no joke. The mesh lining that hides the inner egg is super tough. My dog is a very heavy chewers and that kept her busy for over a week. My only complaint is that she easily tore out the plastic crinkle then was trying to eat plastic. Not sure if the crinkle is only under the white fabric, but ideally I wouldn't want her to have access to that. This is well designed in a lot of ways, but I would suggest the super mesh lining to be used to protect things like the squeaker and the crinkly bits. I love the idea of a secret toy that your dog has to work for, and I think this is the only time I'll say she had to work too hard. My dog destroys normal toys in a matter of minutes. This took over a week. Good job!
Pretty much a let down
For the price of it, I really thought it was gonna be a little bigger and harder to destroy. I would never recommend it to anyone basically that has a average size dog or bigger
Must BREAK to get INSIDE
I'm going to call this the hard shell toy because the only way to get the inside out is to BREAK the threads. I didn't read the reviews so I was so confused when it arrived. My dogs still like and are playing with the outer egg only, and maybe one day we'll decide to break it open to get inside.
Yolk in the egg
Like others, i was a bit disappointed that this product was not a "velcro" tear open toy. My dog is a chewer, but would never get it open on his own. The thread is deliberately sewn on the backside so mom or dad can help a bit. I let my baby carry it around for a week as his constant companion, then I cut one of the threads. Then.it was game on...he went crazy over this toy!
Too Tight of a Fit
My pup loves the shell and inner egg both separately, but the slit through which the egg is pulled out is just way too small. My puppy cannot get it and gets frustrated. 3 stars because he still gets enjoyment out if it.
Lots of fun
This was a fun toy! It took a few minutes to get the egg out of the shell and the shell scrunching the whole time heightened the fun. Days later I am still having lots of fun with the egg and shell! PS Mom helped by cutting the stitching because I have a very tiny mouth.