Dogs get puzzle toys, so why don’t cats? Well, now they do! The Frisco Plush Strawberry and Cake Dangly Cat Toy with Catnip is the perfect brainteaser for your furry friend at home. The soft fabric cover is fun to claw, and the catnip and crinkle paper stuffing keeps them interested in playing for hours and hours. For a bit of a puzzle, you can stuff the dangly strawberry inside the cake and watch your cat paw and bite away to try to get it out. These toys are not only adorable, they’re great for keeping your cat’s mind active and engaged during playtime.
- Soft fabric cover for loads of clawing, biting and kicking feline fun.
- Stuffed with exciting catnip and crinkle paper to keep your cat engaged during playtime.
- Includes a plush cake toy with an attached dangly strawberry.
- Works like a hide-and-seek toy—just place the strawberry inside the cake and let your cat go at it.
- Gets your cat thinking, since they have to use their brain to dig out the dangly strawberry.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco