Dogs get puzzle toys, so why don’t cats? Well, now they do! The Frisco Plush Worm and Apple Dangly Cat Toy with Catnip is the perfect brainteaser for your furry friend at home. The soft fabric cover is fun to claw and bite, and the catnip stuffing keeps them interested in playing for hours and hours. For a bit of a puzzle, you can stuff the dangly worm inside the apple and watch your cat paw and bite away to try to get it out. These toys are not only adorable, they’re great for keeping your cat’s mind active and engaged during playtime.
- Soft fabric cover for loads of clawing, biting and kicking feline fun.
- Stuffed with exciting catnip to keep your cat engaged during playtime.
- Includes a plush apple toy with an attached dangly worm.
- Works like a hide-and-seek toy—just place the worm inside the apple and let your cat claw away for it.
- Gets your cat thinking, since they have to use their brain to dig out the dangly worm.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco