Frisco Portland Insulated Dog & Cat Parka
About This Item
- Pet parka with water-resistant exterior and plush lining to help protect pets from cold weather, wind, light rain and snow.
- Designed to keep pets warm—more coverage for the chest area and cozy polyester plush lining.
- Includes detachable hood lined with faux fur, snap buttons and stylish accent pockets.
- Easy to put on with slip-through legs design, hook-and-loop straps down the belly, and snap buttons at the collar so it stays on even while you’re out exploring.
- Perfect for hipster dogs and cats with trendy color and a satiny exterior shell fabric for a unique look.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Love Insulated Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, X-Small$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Aspen Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Jacket with Bow, XXX-Large$17.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Polka Dotted Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Rose Gold, X-Large$24.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Purple Ombre Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, X-Small$22.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Stretchy Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Red, Medium$9.44Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Frisco Basic Dog & Cat Fleece Vest, Blue, XX-Large$12.79Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Kodiak Insulated Dog Coat, Red Plaid, Small$26.45Chewy Price$29.24List Price
- Frisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Blue, Medium$25.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwest Dog & Cat Polar Fleece Vest, Large$14.99Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Juneau Insulated Dog Jacket, Magenta, Large$33.24Chewy Price$34.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
250 Customer Reviews
High quality, durable, and absolutely adorable! I bought 2 of these a few months back for my indoor/outdoor cats. The hoodies have not lost their charm throughout the wear an tear of my very active cats. They leave for the day (sometimes a couple days), wear them for about a week before I throw them in the washer, and the fabric has not tore or lost it’s charm. Very durable if you asked me. 2 2y old cats, bought them both in XS and the fit perfectly fine. I bought them back when they were not on sale and o have to say it was worth the money. Not to mention my cats look so dam cut in them.
Cheap parka for dogs
It wasn't two months and it got ripped. He went to do his business and a branch poked his coat. I put duct tape on it, now he has another hole I have no clue how it got there. The material is really cheap.
Portland Crimson Parka
Pretty deep red, excellent quality. Super soft & warm lining. Like that you can remove the hood if your dog is not a fan. Size small fits a 6.5lb 15" chest min pin perfectly. The chest coverage is so important for the little ones who are so close to the ground. The only thing missing I would say is sleeves but I really like the parka so much I will be ordering another color. Nice & warm. Love the harness hole!
I love this coat! I got my 14 pound Cavalier King Charles Spaniel the medium olive green coat. It is well designed, the inside layer is incredibly soft, and the hood is detachable. The hardware is antique brass in color, which looks really nice with the olive green. My dog likes to wear the hood back because it hangs further down his face, but he’s just being picky and gets a wet head when he doesn’t wear it! While the coat is not waterproof, I would say it is water resistant and great for keeping my dog dry when it is snowing. It is easy to get on and off and has a Velcro closure on the underside and a little keyhole for the leash to feed through at the back of the coat. Great value and design!
Best Parka ever made for a dog!
The soft velour fleece inside of this coat keeps my dog warm, comfortable, and cozy! The material on the outside is rainproof and the hood looks so cute! The hood is also lined with that soft velour material. It snaps on and off easily. Sometimes too easily. This coat runs small, so I need to order a XXL for my 45 lb dog. She currently has an XL. The velcro underneath to secure the coat is amazing! No hanging down to the ground like other coats. This coat is a winner!
Light weight winter coat is a nice coat. Sizes run small. My dog is a 12 pound Pomapoo and it barely fits. You need to make a snap to snap the hood back.
This parka is SO cute and I was really impressed with the quality. The outer fabric is durable ripstop and the interior is very soft & cream colored. The fur trimmed hood is adorable but I did have to fold it back because it came down over my Boston’s eyes. Still, once it was folded back, it was great. He was warm and we got so many compliments on how cute he looked. Sizing was accurate based on his measurements.
Perfect coat for winter
It took a little bit for my Boxer pup to get used to wearing a coat but it works really well now that's it's snowed a couple times and has been pretty chilly this winter. I don't see a use for the hood on it, so I took that off. She's about 48-50 lbs and I got the Large.
Very well made. Easy to put on and take off. Only thing I would've liked, is for the front to have had sleeves. It's like a vest, and my Chinese Crested needs a little more coverage. The hood is also a bonus, but way too large. Overall, I would recommend this item for dogs with hair.
Super Cute and easy to get on an off!
I appreciate how easy it is to get on and off and how well it covers the belly of our sweet little fur babies. The hood keeps falling in their eyes, but it works great without the hood which easily snaps on and off. I couldn't tell in the ad but did appreciate that there is a small hole in the back to be able to attach a leash to a harness under the jacket.