Drive your kitty wild with the sights, sounds and feels they love to play with. Cats won’t eat their greens, but this is some purr-duce they can get into. Made with feathers and paper, this delightful duo is sure to get your feline excited about playtime. They’re the perfect shape for batting and kicking around the house, and providing cats with the exercise they need on the daily. Plus, they’re infused with catnip for a boost of excitement.
- The enticing loofah textures and crinkly sounds activate your cat’s natural instinct to play. It’s garden-to-feline fun!
- Perfectly shaped for cats to bat, toss and kick around the house for non-stop games.
- Infused with catnip for a boost of excitement.
- Great way to add in the daily exercise and mental stimulation cats need.
- Let your kitty play solo or toss it around for interactive play.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Find This Item In A Goody Box, The Ultimate Bundle!
See all items by Frisco