Frisco Premium Travel Bag Dog & Cat Carrier
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for travel with roomy, sherpa-lined floor and semi-collapsible design that folds flat to fit smaller spaces.
- Soft sides can be slightly collapsed to comply with the under-seat compartment requirements of most airlines—so stamp that paws-port!
- Comfort features include soft sherpa lining on the floor, and mesh panels for added ventilation and visibility.
- Top and side entry options make it easy to get in while auto-locking zippers make sure your pal stays safely confined, as carrier can only be opened from the outside.
- Features shoulder and luggage straps for custom mobility, easy-stow rear pocket, and machine-washable, soft sherpa floor lining for easy care. Available in different sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSherpa Original Deluxe Lattice Print Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, Large$75.51Chewy Price$134.00List Price
- DealPaws & Pals Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple, Medium/Large$24.95Chewy Price$34.95List Price
- DealPet Magasin Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Orange$27.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- DealEliteField Deluxe Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Purple/Gray, 20-in$43.91Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- DealSherpa Delta Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Medium$69.99Chewy Price$100.47List Price
- DealEliteField Expandable Soft Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Black, 20-in$43.56Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealJespet Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Travel Dog & Cat Carrier, Gray/Red, Small/Medium$26.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealJespet Soft-Sided Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Smoke Grey, 17-in$27.99Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- DealZampa Soft-Sided Airline-Approved Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Blue, Medium$24.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealSherpa To-Go Dog & Cat Carrier Bag, Gray$34.99Chewy Price$63.45List Price
- DealKatziela Safari Sleeper Dog & Cat Carrier, Green$54.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Pockets, Water-resistant||Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad, Collapsible, Pockets, Water-resistant||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...||Top Load, Shoulder Strap, Removable Pad...||Shoulder Strap, Seat Belt Loop, Removable Pad...|
|Material||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Fleece, Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
I've always had a plastic carrier for my 2 cats. The problem has been the cats movement when going up/down stairs. With the new carrier they can see where they are going and it's much easier for navigating the stairs and walking. One of my cats MJ has the habit of moving around a lot! Being able to having one of his toys in the carrier is great. The cats like it very much and so do I!!
Cat Carrier is purrfect
This carrier is perfect for our sweet, calm kitties. Some of our kitties are rather large and this carrier has plenty of room. We put one kitty in at a time. If you have rambunctious kitties I would recommend you purchase a hard sided carrier with a top and front entry.
It's Just Okay
This is a nice larger sized carrier with a soft bottom insert, but I don't think it's really well made. The zippers have already given me trouble (sticking) and my crazy cat seems like he's going to tear through the mesh in no time at all (he's only been in it twice and already seeing mesh threads loosening). It just doesn't feel as sturdy as I would like and if your pet is even a little crate crazy they will probably tear this up.
Wayyy too big
Nice concept but this monster is HUGE!! I purchased medium or small I THINK a while ago. Like top loading but that's about it. Now I'm back on Chewy looking for better alternative. Cat dislikes it too.
The cat whisperer
my cat, which absolutely hates carriers, has started napping in this one. Boy, is he due for a surprise
Fat Cat Carrier
Purrfect for carrying obease pet cat to Veterinary office.
Perfect for flying Alaska Airlines
I needed a carrier for my 8 lb kitty that fit Alaska Air dimension requirements. This is the smallest carrier I could find. She didn’t have much room to stand up, but could stretch out and lay down comfortably. Great quality and fit my needs perfectly. Would not purchase for an animal bigger than 8 lbs tho!
I have a hard time getting my cat to go in the hard carrier I have. She is a big cat and I am on oxygen and can't lift her. When the carrier came I set it up in the great room. I leave it open and when I watch TV many times she goes in there and sleeps until I go to bed and then she follows me there. She has a vet appointment this week and since she is afraid of everyone but me I hope with the help of putting a few treats in the carrier she will go after them and I can close the opening while she's eating the treats. Wish me luck!!!
Spacious enough for my 12lb maine coon tabby mix who does not like pet carriers.
A real winner
Got this to replace a decades-old hard sided carrier for the vet. Brought it in and set it up and the cats literally will go in and nap in it. First vet run was a hit, too--the shoulder strap is a real help when managing vet visits in COVID era. Well made, the cats like it, and the two access points (top and front) are so helpful!