Frisco Pride Love Wins Cardboard Cat House
About This Item
- Pride “love wins” cardboard cat house is the perfect getaway for your cat to enjoy during the day or for naptime.
- Not only can they relax in this house, but the dangling heart on a string is the perfect distraction.
- Large enough that kitty can comfortably come and go whenever they please.
- Cardboard cat house includes optional catnip to keep them stimulated for extra play points.
- A cute and colorful way for pet parents to connect with their cat on a deeper level. Great as a gift or to purchase on your own.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Birthday Gift Box Cardboard Cat House$14.56Chewy Price$16.18List Price
- DealFrisco School Bus Cardboard Cat Toy, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$29.98Chewy Price
- Frisco School House Cardboard Cat Toy$11.19Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Tent Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$15.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Spaceship Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Treadmill Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Type||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratch Boxes|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Bright, simple but sturdy, fun
#ReceivedFreeProduct I have a 15 month old Siamese cat, he doesn't claw at furniture (thankfully) but he loves different scratchers/posts & loves to play. I had not seen or heard of any pride cat toys so I was surprised to receive this house. It's simple cardboard, was easy to pop together & the floor is an entire scratchable/claw able surface! It came with a little hanging heart in the door way & a bonus small bag of cat nip! My Frankie enjoys cat nip & was really excited to check out his new house. He likes it a lot. I hear his claws digging away at times & he likes to lay in there too! I love the colors & I will always support the LGBTQ+ , so to me this house is a win/win.
Great hide out!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This little house is something my cats love! It's bright and colorful, and the floor is a scratching block. Theres doors and windows to look out of and a hanging toy. My cats hide from each other in them, or take a nap in peace! We have so much fun watching them play in their houses. Truly a favorite for them!
Perfect size for an adult cat
#ReceivedFreeProduct This house is the perfect size for my adult cat to curl up in. He loves to sleep in this house and enjoys that there is a front door, back door, and little "windows" on the side of the house. It provides multiple ways to get in and out as well as multiple ways to look out of the house while he is in it. He also loves to scratch the cardboard floor that the house has. The house and cardboard floor pieces are not connected so you have to move or pick up both separately. The toy at the front of the house allows for a little extra fun after a good nap! The house was very easy to put together and takes up minimal space.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I got this for my big baby! He loves it! He is bigger than the average house cat so wasn’t sure if he would fit in it. He fits easily. There is a ton of room so he can even do a full turn around in there. A cat of average to above average would have no issues. For my baby it has held up well because he does not have a chewing problem. He does chew a bit but not a ton so it will last him awhile. A big chewer would probably have an issue obviously but you would expect that anyway. Easy to assemble. Took me about 4 minutes. Recommended!
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cat's love this little house❤️ Having several cat's all with different personalities, you can imagine they are always searching for a place they can hide. I didn't even fully put it together before two of my cat's were trying too lay in it lol The only thing I wish differently, is for it too be bigger. Other then that, it's such a great cute little house for my cat's. I am very happy as well as my cat's that I chose this too try out❤️
Best thing ever
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cats favorite. He doesn't exactly fit in it but he loves hanging in it. We have it in front of a long cat scratcher and ne bolts through the house after the hanging red heart and goes flying. We're constantly have to reset the house on top of the scratcher and it's definitely being beaten up but it makes him so happy.
Nice Cat House
#ReceivedFreeProduct My cats have been mostly indifferent to their new playhouse, as cats tend to be. That is until about 2 am when they decided it was time to play. The walls are on the thin side and could be a bit sturdier in construction. I am not sure the cats care too much about the overall color scheme of the cat house, but it is certainly colorful.
#ReceivedFreeProduct I bought the Frisco Better Pet Goods Pride Love Wins Cardboard Cat House and both of my cats have been playing in it since I pit it up. They have been having fun scratching it & even playing with the dangling heart. Was not hard to out up.
#ReceivedFreeProduct These cute little cat houses are so fun! My cat doesn’t easily fit Into some of them but he still loves going inside and laying. They have different houses for different holidays.
A must have
#ReceivedFreeProduct Absolutely amazing! So easy to set up. The decor is nice. It is perfect for cats and kittens. It’s big enough that you can fit blankets in it so that your cats feel at home.