Frisco Pride Rainbow Sisal Ball Cat Toy
About This Item
- Pride rainbow ball cat toy is the perfect playmate for when you want to get your cat’s body moving.
- Rainbow ball is wrapped in sisal and features dangly multicolored tails that look great flying through the air, rolling on the ground or bobbing up and down for your cat.
- Perfect for a Pride-filled bonding sesh or for hours of entertaining supervised solo play.
- Great for stimulating your cat’s natural instincts to leap and pounce.
- Help your cat get in on the Pride celebrations with this adorable and colorful toy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dealHuggleHounds HuggleFleece Ball Cat Toys, 3-pack$10.99Chewy Price
- KONG Kickeroo Cuddler Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.56Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- dealFrisco Vegetable Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$6.98Chewy Price
- KONG Pull-A-Partz Purrito Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$6.99Chewy Price
- dealRUFFIN' IT Print Plush Balls Cat Toy, 2 count$3.99Chewy Price
- Petlinks Crazy Flyer Launcher Cat Toy, Teal. Medium$3.92Chewy Price$5.63List Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Feather Ball Cat Toy, 2-Pack$2.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Crinkle Kitty Kaboom Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$4.49Chewy Price
- Frisco Flower & Koi Fish Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$6.12Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Dapper & Flapper Bouncy Mouse Cat Toy, 2 pack$7.64Chewy Price
- Petstages Toss 'N Twinkle Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.97Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Sisal, Plant Material||Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Wool, Natural Fabric|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Chasers, Chew Toys||Chasers||Chasers|
|Toy Feature||—||Exercise||Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise||Crinkle, Catnip, Exercise|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Bella not at all impressed
I thought this colorful Sisal (larger than most cat ball toys) would be perfect for my now 4-year-old kitty who only likes Sisal to scratch. However, the 1st thing she did was suck on the multicolored ribbons and the colored dye began to bleed. (I’m hoping it was non-toxic.) When I saw this happening I immediately (and easily) removed the ribbons from the ball. Once the soggy ribbons were removed Bella was totally no longer interested in the ball. I was very disappointed.
Great size & interest- too much glue
The size, ribbon, and rattling all get 5 stars for attracting my cat (and being too big to worry about rolling into those hard to reach areas!) . Aside from that, was disappointed with the amount of chunks of glue I had to pull off this thing before giving it to my cats to play. Even after pulling off larger chunks, there are still stringy bits of glue all around this thing.
Ollie's a chewer
Ollie is a bigtime chewer. He chews everything from cardboard to paper to plastic which drives me up the wall. So happy to have found this rugged toy that can take the powerful chew jaws on my 9 lb. Tuxedo. It will definitely last quite a while longer than some other less cat chew toys. Has a sent of catnip too which he loves.
Great for the ones that love to chew!
I've gone through so many toys of similar materials to this to keep Cosmo, who loves to gnaw and chew on things, satiated. In addition to him having an immediate interest in this toy, it is notably sturdier and bigger than other toys of similar concept. I anticipate this toy lasting much longer!
Fun To Roll!
This ball is almost the size of a tennis ball, and even though I have not seen it in action, yet, my boy evidently enjoys it because I find it all over the house!