Frisco Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Potty training doesn’t have to be plain with this affordable and decorative design.
- Built-in attractant to encourage dogs to potty in the same place each time.
- Five layers of protection lock in wetness while a leak-proof plastic lining prevents moisture from contacting your floor and makes clean up a breeze.
- Durable, super absorbent and features a fast-drying quilted top layer to prevent messy tracking after potty duty is done.
- Pad measures 22 x 23 inches overall. Core dimensions measure approximately 20 x 20.5 inches.
- Made by Frisco, a brand you can trust, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Extra Large Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented$24.29Chewy Price$23.08Autoship Price
- DealSimple Solution Extra Large Training Pads, 28" x 30", 50 count$27.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price$26.59Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Kennel Club AKC Dog Training Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Fresh Scented$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Printed Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, 40 count, Unscented, Paws & Bones$30.49Chewy Price$28.97Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, Unscented, 50 count$17.59Chewy Price$16.71Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Giant Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 50 count, Unscented$47.99Chewy Price$45.59Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Odor Eliminating Lavender Scent Dog Pads, XX-Large, 80 count$57.54Chewy Price$54.66Autoship Price
- DealHartz Home Protection Lavender Scented Odor Eliminating Gel Dog Pads, XXX-Large, 14 Count$16.77Chewy Price$15.93Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Non-Skid Ultra Premium Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 40 count$24.89Chewy Price$23.65Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Charcoal Dog Training & Potty Pads, 22 x 23-in, 150 count, Unscented$38.19Chewy Price$36.28Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Eco-Conscious Dog Training & Potty Pads, 27.5 x 44-in, 30 count, Unscented$23.75Chewy Price$29.69List Price$22.56Autoship Price
- DealFrisco Extra Large Dog Training & Potty Pads, 28 x 34-in, Unscented, 21 count$14.87Chewy Price$14.13Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Bamboo, Plastic, Wood||Plastic||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Potty Feature||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented||Pheromone Attractant, Unscented, Eco-Friendly||Unscented||Unscented, Pheromone Attractant|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
94 Customer Reviews
Pads really protect your carpets and floors
I have a 16 year old dash under who at times has trouble with her bladder. I use these pads at. Isn’t or when we are going to to dinner, etc. and these pads really do a grest job in protecting your carpet and floors. She tends to use these when we are out of the house and these pads are very absorbent and really do a great job of protecting our floors. I would highly recommend them for your older dogs or puppies.
Not the best but does well as a back up -
Read previous reviews and based my purchase off of those reviews. I'm typically a creature of habit and stick to brands I have had good experience with. In this case, I wished I had purchased a smaller case count. I did not care for these pads. I have an elderly dog who uses potty pads more than not. These did not hold well, and did leak when moistened near the edges. I had to double layer the area to be sure to protect the flooring underneath. Not the worst -but definitely was misled by the reviews.
As good as it gets
Frisco Premium Potty Pads (size large is basically the standard size of a pad, shouldn't be marked "large") are the best overall potty pad. Sturdy, heavy-weight. No leaking through the pad. No smell. My pup doesn't chew or play with them. But first thing's first, there is NO PERFECT potty pad on the market!! We had a puppy addition to our home about 2 months ago. Over those long weeks of potty training, I researched for hours and tried no fewer than 8 different brands. Each one with a special claim, "extra absorbent, stay-place sticky tabs, heavy duty, no leaks, extra big, attractant, fresh scent, unscented, pretty prints, plain white, 5 layers, 6 layers, made from cotton, certified by some random assoc..." You get the idea. The bottom line, for all brands of pads, if your puppy doesn't have good aim & doesn't get all the wet stuff on the white/padded part of the potty pad, there WILL be a wet floor. It doesn't matter what size you get, urine will get under the mat. Even the ones with the sticky tabs. If you leave the pad for hours, they will ALL leak and Smell bad. Frisco L Premium Potty Pads are the best overall quality and performance for the price. No need to spend hours on research, or waste money on multiple brands/sizes/claims.... I've done all of that for you. **Side note, the one thing I didn't try, was the re-usable type of pads. My review is strictly for the disposable pads**
Premium Potty Pads
Did not hold up well at all leaked thru pads onto floor. I have a Pocket Beagle 34#. Was not happy with them.
always great pads
I've been using Frisco pads for several years. Always good quality, absorbent and nicely packed for easy storage and accessibility.
Best pads ever!
I had used Walgreens pads for years. When they became hard to find, I tried these pads. I'm so glad that I did. These are the best pads I have ever used!! They're large, thick and incredibly absorbent. You won't be sorry.
Renewed faith in Chewy
I’m pleased with the product that was sent to me as a substitution. It is and does exactly what it is meant to do.
Finally - the right spot!!
I have four Yorkshire Terriers who are notoriously hard to train. And they don’t care for potty pads either! I have tried every brand from every store and they only shred them. But these!! These are a success!! They use them! They don’t leak! They don’t shred them! They have a cute pattern! They are great!!!
Large, compact when shipped. But... if your dog has to go in the middle of the night and you don't hear/notice them so you can get out of bed to wrap up the pad, or they use it when you're out of the house... you better not have anything you care about underneath it. Urine will go through the liner, onto your flooring, carpet, kennel blankets... you name it.
I keep buying them!!
Great price and works great for our dogs! Why I keep buying them!!