With this pumpkin pie-patterned scratcher, your kitty will ride the wave of fall-themed cuteness all through the autumn. This scratcher is just right for getting a good grip and stretching while scratching. What’s kitty scratching on? It’s layers of pressed wavy cardboard that shreds easily under your cat’s claws, without catching. Also, not your furniture. Let your buddy keep busy scratching to help support nail health and satisfy an instinctive urge that feels good for felines. A packet of catnip is included to entice them to try out their new favorite scratching spot.
- Shaped for more rewarding scratching—wave style cat scratcher lets your kitty get in a good stretch too.
- Irresistibly scratchable—made with corrugated cardboard that shreds easily without catching, to satisfy your feline’s urge to scratch.
- Promotes nail health, positive scratching behaviors and helps redirect scratching from furniture and other household items.
- Includes optional packet of catnip so you can sprinkle it on the scratcher for added excitement.
- Scratching is essential for a healthy and well-balanced kitty, so consider getting a scratcher for all their favorite areas at home.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh store in a safe cool dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
See all items by Frisco