Frisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl
About This Item
- Stainless steel bowl comes out of the decorative base for easy cleaning.
- Melamine base features a quartz pattern that elevates your dog’s dining experience.
- Elegant stone look adds to your home’s décor as well as your dog's dinnerware.
- Available in three sizes to match your dog’s needs—.75, 1.75 and 3.25 cups.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Gold Trim Melamine Dog & Cat Bowl, Cream, 1 Cup, 2 count$8.48Chewy Price
- Frisco Coral Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Teal, 3.25 Cups$8.04Chewy Price$9.92List Price
- Bone Dry Non-Skid White Marble Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 1.5-cup, 2 count$19.81Chewy Price$47.99List Price
- Frisco Blue Garden Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 4 Cups$10.02Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Paw Lattice Print Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl Set, 3-cup, 2 count$17.39Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- DealFrisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$3.55Chewy Price$5.04List Price
- Frisco Ceramic Water Dog & Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 2.5 Cups$7.33Chewy Price$9.04List Price
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$3.87Chewy Price$5.10List Price
- Frisco Matte Black Design Light Copper Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 0.75 Cup, 2 count$10.06Chewy Price$10.58List Price
- Frisco Bohemian Dog & Cat Bowl, 6 cup, 2 count$15.06Chewy Price$15.86List Price
- Frisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.62Chewy Price$7.80List Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Gray, 1.50 Cups$6.11Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Removable Bowls|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Melamine, Plastic, Metal||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Stainless Steel, Plastic, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
|Breed Size||—||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||—||1.25-cup; 10-oz||3 Cups/24-oz||0.75 Cup/6 Oz||3.38-cup; 27-oz|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Love These Bowls!
This is our second purchase of these bowls. The first set we purchased for our cat for daily use and to take along with us when we travel. We liked it so much that we came back and ordered two of the mid-sized bowls for our mini schnauzers. These bowls are very well made and look great. The bottom bowl has a rubber/plastic ring to keep it from scooting on the floor. The steel bowl has a small clear gasket toward the top to keep it from slipping around inside the bowl if your pet is an aggressive eater and bowl licker. The weight is significant enough to also keep it from being easily moved around. Cleaning is a breeze and we pop the stainless steel portion right into the dishwasher. We are very pleased and have already recommended this product to friends and family.
My girls was not happy with the changing of the water bowl (I purchased all 3 sizes) large one was intended for a water bowl and they did not approve lol but they seem to like the small ones for food I guess hahaha the bowls are very nice
It's nice and can be one or 2 bowls, I prefer to use it together as one because the silver bowl by itself may slide and the surrounding bowl is meant to keep the bowl in place.
Sturdy and easy to clean. Works for my pets and would recommend. Wish it came in a larger size as well.
I totally didn't notice that this was like 2 bowls in one, the stainless steel bowl and then the quartz one beneath it - I thought it was all one bowl, but it turns out that having it in 2 separate parts worked better than I anticipated! It wasn't as sturdy as I wanted it to be for a water dish, but in the end I used the two bowls to split up the food even more for my cats, so now we have 3 feeding stations in the apartment and everyone is happy.
No more spills
This bowl is perfect if you have a pet that likes to spill food. Our boy was quite surprised when at the end of his meal he could not step on the edge of he bowl to flip it over and spill what was left in it.
2 For The Price of 1
So grateful to get this item and change my old ones. I am able to replace the dry food every 2 days instead of daily. A water and food bowl in one. Love it and worth the the try. Plus the colors are cute and matches with my kitchen colors :-). My furbabies are happy and I am happy. #ChewyRocks #ChewyTeamRated
perfect dog bowl
This dog bowl is perfect for my Bullet, I love the non-skid shell so when he is drinking it doesn't slide across the floor. It is also easy to take out the inside bowl for cleaning and it is the perfect size bowl for feeding. #chewyteamrated
Purrfect for bowl tippers
My young mischievous cat loves to push water bowls until they tip over, the rubber grip on the base prevents that. Also, for easy cleaning the metal bowl detaches from the base so I can wash and dry them much easier.
I love this bowl
I love the size of the bowl and the fact that is has two parts. I’ve tried others bowls that were way too big and after a months of dishwasher cleaning, would start to come apart.