Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Perfect for crates, carriers and kennels at home or on the go.
- Soft foam padding and polyester fiber bolster for extra cushioning.
- Cushioned bolster is filled with polyester fiber for added support and makes a comfy headrest.
- Machine washable and dryer safe for easy cleaning.
- Comes in a variety of sizes and fits most standard-size crates 18-54 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Pink, 30-in$15.18Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 24-in$10.99Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 18-In$9.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Natural, 18-in$6.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Frisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 24-in$12.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print, 22-in$9.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, Gray Geometric, 24-in$22.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Brown, 30in$24.99Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 30 inch$55.99Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- Frisco Crate Cover, 30 inch, Blue Crosses$44.99Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Pink, 24 inch$35.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
28 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3198 Customer Reviews
Affordable, but sheds like crazy
The bed is fairly white (not as cream colored as it looks in the photo). It sheds A LOT - we have a 4 m/o puppy and she pulls the fleece away with her baby teeth all too easily and eats the fuzz. Would not recommend others buy if you have a dog that will be tempted to pull at it and defluff it.
Sheds too much
Size-wise, it fits the crate perfectly. And it seems comfortable enough, but I keep seeing little white tufts all over the place! I also had been giving my dog her Kong filled with kibble in her crate, but stopped because I was afraid she would start ingesting the clumps of fiber too. I tried washing it, but it didn’t get very clean on the delicate cycle. I’m going to put a towel over it. I probably wouldn’t recommend it based on the shedding.
I use these for my Cocker Spaniels in each of their kennels in a size 22". I also have the 24" on hand for a litter of puppies. Fits in my plastic travel crates. Washes well, but wish they were a little thicker, but good for the price. A couple have been chewed up, but now that thrill seems to be gone & have not chewed again.
Sheds more than the dog
Serves it purpose, but sheds more than the dog. Little white floating fuzz balls around the floor of my house. Maybe washing before use would have gotten out the loose fibers?
Jury’s still out
Soft and cushiony and a perfect fit for my dog’s crate, however sheds worse than she does! I’ve had white fuzz all over my house since I put it in her crate. Washed it yesterday and I’m hoping that that will cut down on the shedding.
My Frenchie Bleu loooooves his mat
My 30 lb frenchie Bleu was too big for the mat that we had (we use the mats outside of the crate) so he loves the upgrade, it is perfect for the frenchie sploot position and he can lay sideways or long ways.
Perfect for his crate and he loves it. Don’t mind replacing it once or twice a year for the price.
No Fuss, As Described
Works great for the size crate I bought it for! Seems to keep my dog comfortable over night and she hasn't gone to the bathroom in the crate since I put the pad in there!
Good bed for people low on cash.
I got this bed when I got my first cat almost 3 years ago. At that time I couldn't afford more expensive beds because I also had to get litter boxes, cat trees, cat food, and toys, and was strapped for cash. It was a good bed for the price, but it gets dirty so easily. Be prepared to have a cleaning system set up for maintaining this bed. Its size is also great for small areas, while also being the perfect sized bed for a chonky cat. My cat loved this bed the first year, but when I got him more comfortable or plush beds he stopped using it.
Soft and thin
Our puppy doesn’t like this bed too much. She tends to dig at it and it’s not very fluffy for her.