Frisco Rainy Days Dog Raincoat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Leash hole with flap allows for easy access to a collar or harness without letting the rain in.
- Large reflective stripes is designed to increase visibility for added safety during your walks.
- Easy to keep clean by hand washing in cold water and laying flat to dry. Available in different sizes so you can find the right fit.
- Water-resistant, PVC-coated raincoat shields your pup from the rain so you can still go out on your daily walk.
- Secure belly straps help keep the raincoat in place for better coverage and protection from the rain.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rubber Ducky Dog Raincoat, XX-Large$11.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reversible Packable Travel Dog Raincoat, X-Large$10.70Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Flamingo Dog Raincoat, X-Large$9.70Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Clear Vinyl Dog Raincoat, Medium$10.86Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Rainy Days Personalized Dog Raincoat, Medium$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Lightweight Insulated Bomber Dog & Cat Jacket, Olive, Medium$18.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Insulated Quilted Bomber Dog & Cat Coat, Olive, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- KONG Packable Dog Raincoat, Black, Medium$26.57Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- GF Pet Neon Reversible Dog Raincoat, Neon Aqua, Large$46.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Medium, Navy$23.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Fleece Lined Dog & Cat Coat, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||—||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
660 Customer Reviews
Nice bright raincoat
Great price for a nice raincoat. Bright yellow color with silver light reflecting strip across the middle & down the middle of the hood. It fit my dog well except the hood was so long it covered his entire face so we had to fold it back. It's easy to put on but having only 1 velcro strip around the middle to hold it on it tends to start to twist around on their bodies after a few mins of running around & playing outside. It's not made of a thin cheap material either. So I would recommend it if you are looking for a cheap raincoat for your pet.
Awkward fit--just isn't going to work for us
I've struggled w this product from the beginning. I ordered the first time by the size chart and it was just enormous (tip--go by girth). I had to reorder (no coupon discount applied either...grrr) and this one fits better, but it's still not right. The front Velcro separates too easily, causing it to flop; the hood continues to be too large, long and unusable. The hole for leash is wrong for collar and harness position. My dog has worn it a few times, but I give up and will order a different product. I do not recommend this one.
rain coat not worth it!
Doesn't fit as size chart indicates. My OESD got or I bought rain coat and it seemed to fit, but during the hurricane yesterday it blew all around her and didn't function as intended. I didn't put her out in the worst of it but when it started to subside she went out, the hood was to big for her to see where she was going. I have her hair trimmed up over her eyes so she can see, but the hood slipped over her eyes when the wind blew.
Hood covers my dogs face
I have bought 3 of these. The first two years ago and all three the head hoid covers do not fit right. They are way too long and cover the dogs eyes. I have vfc to fold the goods back so they can see. But the hoods do not stay on the dog's heads. They need to redesign the goods to fit a dogs' head and not cover up their noses. Maybe also put some velcro straps on the hood to attach under the dogs' jaw to hold it down and not blow off their head. The body parts fit good though.
We just received this raincoat for our 22 lb. Chihuahua mix. After checking her measurements we ended up purchasing the size large. We are used to Labradors that love the water in any form. But our little Chi-mix puppy gets cold easily. My husband took her out in an absolute downpour. The hood got in the way, but folding it back solved that problem. The raincoat kept her dry and warm. We have to hang it out of the way because left to her own she is still puppy enough and would tear it to shreds. I was pleased with out purchase.
Raincaot I couldn't use
These run real , real small. I ordered the correct size per the size chart. I got it over her head and that was it! I can't comment on the quality or longevity of the coat but seemed to be very well made, I still have it if anyone needs one. The star rating is because I couldn't use it. Shipping time was great, product came is great shape!
Daisy loves her new raincoat. She is a beagle mix, 40#, and it fits her well. Good coverage of her whole back. The under chest belt allows for adjustment as needed. The hood is a bit big for the size.
Great item, but sizing runs small
I bought this raincoat to replace a similar one I purchased about a year or so ago. I was impressed that while the cost hadn't increased, the new one was sturdier in quality! But unfortunately, the sizes run smaller. I got the same size as my old one and it is at least three inches shorter in length and the straps that attach around the belly don't meet at all. I have had to continue using my old, torn raincoat these past rainy days until I am able to get a bigger one.
Practical and adorable
Our dog doesn't like getting wet so we got her a raincoat. It's easy to put on. We also used this for her Halloween costume. She was Georgie from IT. For the price, a little went a long way.
It finally rained, and I got to use the raincoat on my puppy. She didn't love it at first especially with the hood restricting her eyesight, but she eventually got used to it and had no issues with going to the bathroom while in it. I also got a ton of compliments on the raincoat. The only downside was that the hood of the raincoat did not stay on her head, and I needed to keep fixing it on our walk.