Frisco Rectangular Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Dark Gray
About This Item
- Designed with comfortable bolster edges that are perfect for napping or lounging, and contrast stitching for added style.
- Durable oxford fabric is resistant to light chewing, water-resistant and tougher-wearing so it can stand up to daily use.
- Filled with cushiony foam to provide a mattress-like feel for more restful sleep.
- Outdoor-ready and great for everyday use, and is available in three sizes to accommodate most dog breeds—and cats too.
- Easy to clean with zippered removable cover that’s machine washable for effortless care.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Deluxe Chaise Lounge Orthopedic Dog & Cat Bed, Sable Brown, Small$21.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- DealAmerican Kennel Club AKC Quilted Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray$52.44Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealBrindle Orthopedic Bolster Dog & Cat Bed w/ Removable Cover, Dove Gray/Blue, Medium$39.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Cooling Gel Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Granite Gray, Medium$56.99Chewy Price$67.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Luxe Fur & Performance Linen Cooling Gel Top Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Charcoal, Jumbo Plus$154.99Chewy Price$185.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Clark Gable Square Dog Duvet Cover, Huge$59.00Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Velvet Waves Perfect Comfort Memory Foam Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Brownstone, Jumbo$97.99Chewy Price$117.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Papillon Square Dog Bed Duvet Cover, Huge$39.27Chewy Price$59.00List Price
- DealFurHaven Minky Plush Luxe Lounger Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Large$48.99Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Memory Sleeper Orthopedic Pillow Dog Bed, Gray, Medium$64.96Chewy Price$112.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Plush & Velvet Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Smoke Gray, X-Large$46.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable, Water-resistant, Outdoor...||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Chew-resistant, Orthopedic||Machine-washable, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Removable Cover, Orthopedic|
|Cover Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Plush / Fiberfill|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult, Senior|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
161 Customer Reviews
Not worth it anymorw
Super sad, when this product first came out it lasted for over a year- year and a half. Now it last for two months. The zipper broke on the first wash and now the corner of the bed it opened up. This is the only bed my dog’s like and I am torn on even spending the money on this. It went up in price from years ago and its just not worth it.
I researched for weeks, many different vendors and brands to find a dog bed that would contain the dog smell. I have 3 dogs over 50 lbs. and I wanted them to have a bed, but the fluffy ones always trapped the bad dog odor. I was paranoid about my house smelling like dog. I landed on these because of the material and the fact that they were still washable. I bought 6! The smell is tremendously better and the dogs like them (not fluffy but they adapted). I bought the 3 Bolster (for the crates aka their beds) and 3 Flat (for around the house so I can easily store them away). I bought different sizes as well and that's the only reason I'm giving 4 stars. The Large (L) Bolster should have been bigger when comparing it to the M and XL side-by-side. It was not proportioned fairly in my opinion - too small and since I bought several size Large (L) I was a little disappointed.
Very Durable Bed
We have had the medium size for at least a year, have washed it several times (the first time, I didn't realize it came apart and washed it as-is, no damage), and it gets used quite a bit, but it still looks almost new. I prefer this type of material over a fleece type because it doesn't get matted/worn looking and gross, we have an assortment of fleece dog blankets so we just keep one or two blankets spread out in the bed for extra softness (its easy to rotate these small blankets for washing, and helps keep the bed cleaner). It is definitely one of the most durable beds that we have had for our three rambunctious but hard sleeping pack of terriers, with no tearing, pilling, or fraying...it still looks great! I see that some people left negative reviews because their dog chewed the bed, but in my experience, it is unrealistic to expect any bed to withstand a bored, determined chewer. This bed does resist scratching, light chewing/gnawing, rough surfaces like a used hard chewer Nylabone, etc. Any of kind of fleece or lesser nylon/cotton/poly type bed would be pilling and fraying at this point in our house but this one looks better than newer beds that we have. We have the medium and it is the perfect size for a stout 15-18# JRT, they both fit in the bed if they snuggle. Our 80# Lab mix can curl up on the tiniest ball and kinda sorta fit (he loves the little dog beds, silly boy!), but I may order the XL to replace one of our large beds.
Sturdy and comfy
Our shih-poo Henry chews fluffy beds and unstuffs them. The material on this bed is sturdy enough that he doesn't chew it. But it is definitely comfy; all three dogs like to nap in it.
Destroyed by a 12lb Cavalier
After 1month my 7mo Cavalier King Charles Spaniel puppy destroyed this bed. She liked it but the seams are not puppy proof.
Good, but bad
So my puppy LOVES this bed. I bought it because it was supposed to be "durable oxford fabric is resistant to light chewing". It is apparently not resistant to persistent chewing. If the bed was cheaper I would by another to replace it. Not sure if I can buy just the cover? This morning I even tried to take it out and put another pillow for him to lie on, he wouldn't even get in his den. :( So the bed went back in, but with the stuffing coming out it's only a matter of time.
This bed is the best dog bed I've ever bought. Finally something my dog will lay on instead of the couch!
Durable and comfy
Our puppy had a Sherpa bed. (Rookie mistake.) He tried to chew it and dig at it so we bought this one. Our pup loves the higher sides and still pulls it around, but it’s so durable! Other than washing it because we give him treats in it, it’s been not hassle. Love that the cover is washable!
Kong Bed love it!!!!!
I have gone through many dog beds. This by far has been the best one! I have a pit and 2 puppies now and the puppies have destroyed every bed in less than a day. I have these for over a week and they are sturdy and comfy for the dogs. I have 2 and plan on getting another one once the puppies a bigger.
The bed is great for my new young puppy who likes to chew
Give this dog bed a five stars for design and strong material it was made from. My new puppy loves this bed and sleeps better at night. She sleeps all night in her bed and gets a good night sleep. I would recommend this bed and chewy to my friends. My son just got Boston Terry pup and I ordered the new puppy toys from chewy.