Frisco Reflective Insulated Dog & Cat Coat with Thermal Lining, Red
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Bright, water-resistant outer shell made of 100% polyester.
- Features reflective accents to increase your pet’s visibility in low light.
- Thermal reflective lining holds in lots of warmth while they’re out and about.
- Keeps your pet warm but also lets their skin breathe a bit, too.
- Makes a great addition to your pet’s winter wardrobe.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Manhattan Tweed Dog & Cat Coat, Taupe, Medium$22.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Reflective 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Fleece Coat, Medium, Burgundy$20.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Medium, Red$23.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Cinching Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Black/Red Plaid, Medium$25.99Chewy Price
- PAIKKA Recovery Dog Raincoat, 70$140.00Chewy Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Equi-Flector Waterproof Dog Coat, Large$49.99Chewy Price
- Frisco White Camouflage Dog & Cat Parka, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
- Royal Animals FDNY Fire Dog Coat, Black, X-Small$29.00Chewy Price
- DealGF Pet Winter Sailor Dog Parka, Burgundy, Medium$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Chevron Insulated Quilted Dog & Cat Coat, Black, Medium$18.99Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock Adventure Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Large, Navy$23.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||—||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
59 Customer Reviews
Love the coat, just not for my dog
Sadly my dog's wide chest body style is not a good match for this coast. It's well made and feels like it would be very comfortable if only it fit her front legs/armpits better. Also, the leash hole is too far forward to easily connect to a harness.
Lightweight, but keeps her nice and warm! Nice long Velcro to keep in place when she rolls around trying to get it off...lol! This is a size large and she's around 40#... Snug on her but loose enough to run around easily!
Do not recommend. Impossible to put on and take off
The coat is warm and would be wonderful if it had no leg openings or if it had a way to open one leg opening and close it with velcro. It is almost impossible to put on the second leg on a dog with long legs. My dog screamed in pain when I tried to bend his elbow so that I could try to squeeze the opening down to get the foot in. The same thing happened when I tried to remove it. You can’t squeeze it over the head either without hurting the dog. I had to cut one of the leg openings in order to remove it.
I thought this would be a nice coat, but after a little use, some of the stitching is coming out, mostly around the legs. Also, my Cavalier finds the coat truly not that warm and hates that the coat keeps zapping her from static electricity! So she hates wearing it, and I can’t say that I blame her. Wouldn’t recommend.
When I received this coat for my dog I was impressed with the quality but it was too big for him. I called Chewy to see about returning it for a smaller size. They gave me credit for the one too big and are sending the small size one. They told me to pass the one too big on to someone who needs one for their dog such as a shelter. That is what I did. I am very impressed with chewy and the products they sell and will order more and recommend them to my friends. Thank you Chewy for being so easy to work with.
Great thermal coat for dogs!
#ReceivedFreeProduct This is a pretty well dog reflective coat. My dog and I walk all the time even in the dark so I was happy to receive this to try. I always use a flashlight but my dog needed something to wear as well when we have the nightly walks. This fits perfect on her shes a medium size dog. Its very high quality and stitching is great looks like it will last awhile. So excited to have this for her. She doesn’t mind it on either.
Bring on the cold, mommy bought me a coat
Really nice doggy coat. I purchased for my boxer who literally has zero fat on her. Gets cold easily. This is a really nice one because you can use with the inside lining or not. And I like that it’s reflective. A lot times we go out early in the morning. She’s easy to spot in her coat.
Can be worn in reverse
Love this coat!. Slick material inside and out. Easy to remove dried grass from, shakes clean. Keeps my dog cleaner because she rolls in the grass. Silver inside, l reversed it, looks great on her.
This is a really nice cost. Light weight and it appears to be warm. I bought a 3x. Annie weighs 52 pounds. The 2x went to 60 pounds. I was a little worried tht this coat would be to big. But it actually fits pretty good. It is not to long to interfere with going outside. Most important, she loves it. I am so happy that I bought it for her.
Very nice. Easy to put on but Velcro has to be secured by feel on my chunky girl. Don't like the slit for leash. A D ring would be better. Good for cold and windy not for snow country. Great color and the reflective strips are welcome on our nighttime walks.