Frisco Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The perfect resting spot for your dog after a long walk, day of play or just quality time with the family
- Tight, breathable fabric provides an added level of comfort and support that also keeps your dog cool and won't sag after extended use
- PVC coated fabric for solid, strong support great for indoor and outdoor use
- Easy to clean should it get dirty either indoors or outdoors
- For quick and easy assembly, watch the Frisco elevated bed video for some helpful tips!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- K&H Pet Products Replacement Cot Cover for Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, Large$22.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Coolaroo Replacement Cover for Steel-Framed Elevated Dog Bed, Brunswick Green, Large$13.42Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- FurHaven Plush Blanket for Elevated Dog Bed, Silver Gray, Large$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Cot-Style Elevated Pet Bed, Green, 36-in$32.95Chewy Price$37.95List Price
- Pet Gear Pet Cot Dog Bed, Harbor Grey, 30-in$36.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Chocolate, Small$29.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Pet Gear Dog & Cat Cot, Harbor Grey$82.98Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Original Cot Pad for Elevated Dog Bed, Medium$25.62Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Pet Adobe Elevated Dog Bed, Gray, 48-in$49.95Chewy Price$54.95List Price
- HDP Padded Napper Cot Space Saver Elevated Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Red, Large$50.55Chewy Price$55.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Cot Canopy for Elevated Dog Bed, Tan, Small$21.48Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products Coolin' Pet Cot Elevated Pet Bed, Medium$49.99Chewy Price$60.99List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
254 Customer Reviews
Not durable :-(
I bought this for my puppy. He used it upstairs where he is supervised. My 13 yo son and I put it together with minimal effort and it worked out great initially. Theo loved it once he got used to it but it didn't hold up. He weighs about 80lbs and I purchased the large cover and frame. It started to come apart at the seams in a matter of months. It's been out of stock for a while now and that's probably a good thing as I read the other reviews. I thought maybe the one I had was defective and was going to try it again but it seems that it is just poorly constructed or perhaps not a great fit for larger dogs. Disappointed in this product and will not repurchase it.
Junk Junk Junk
I have been ordering these Frisco dog beds for years. The past two years they have been complete junk. The fabric is constantly tearing the stitching coming undone. And now you can’t even order replacements. So what do I have, useless beds that I now have to haul to the dump.
This item isn’t durable at all. Not something that will last very long. Disappointed.
doesn't last long but
So it doesn't last but maybe 6 months...... how ever it's only 12$ so 24$ a year .... I'll take it.
I have bought four of these beds, I still have the very first one and it's 2 years old, still in pretty good shape even after spending two summers outside, however the other 3 have not held up good. I think I've had to purchase 3 replacement covers, one of them didn't last two weeks before coming apart at the seams. The other 2 lasted a little longer but they too came apart at the seams. They're cheaper in price than other brands but they seem to be made cheaper as well. I did not try to return any of them so I'm not at all complaining about that.
Sad to say it doesn't hold up
I think the frame is okay but I have purchased 2 of the large frame type and one of the small frame type. The small framed bed I had my bigger Olde English Bulldog on because of the size of her room. She fit the bed fine even though she is a bigger dog built way more like a Boxer. I've never once had a problem in 2 or more year's with that size of the bed even after I switched the beds and put my English Bulldog on the small bed and her bigger sister on the large size bed. A little while before buying the small size I had bought 2 of the large frame bed's because we had 2 English Bulldog baby's that were sisters and I didn't realize how big the bed would be but anyways before switching the beds one of my twin babies pasted away but with them weighing less I went through 4 of the mats because of coming apart at the seems on just one side. Since I swopped which fur baby had which bed my bigger baby has the large frame and I bought a new replacement cover when I gave it to her in April of this year and was sent a replacement because within 2 months it started coming apart at the seems as well. Now a month ago the replacement send to me started doing the exact same thing and is barley hanging on by a thread. She loves this bed but I'm torn on having to buy what will be the 6th mat for the large frame bed within 2 to 2 and a half year's. My girl's are not rough on the beds to cause this problem or I wouldn't mind buying new replacements because if would be our fault they were tearing away at the seems but that just not the case. The small frame is still holding up like it is brand new and I do believe it's about 2 year's old. Not positive why the large mat's are doing this but in my opinion from putting them together myself each time is that the large mat is a tiny bit to small for the frame so BEWARE. When you start to put them on the frame and it's happened every time you most definitely unless you are supper strong and can pull as hard as you can to get it to where all 4 feet are on the ground and you are able to line up the holes to screw the screw's in but as strong as my husband is and he's pretty dang strong he fought with the very first bed put together forever before being able to line all the holes up to put all 4 screw's in to bolt it together. It is most definitely not easy at all on the large frame. I myself have put together by myself all the rest and the only way to get it lined up is to have 3 screw's in but not to tight then the bed will pretty much jump up crooked on one side with just 1 leg in the air. When it does that then you pull as hard as you can to get the last hole lined up just enough to be able to get the screw in but not tight as the other's are. I then push that one leg down and screw all the screws in tight so I know they are well bolted in. I'm sure it stretches the mat because it is super tight and very firm when it first goes on. I believe if it was made just a tiny bit bigger around the seems the mat giving just a smidge more room all the way around it wouldn't come apart at the seems so quickly or maybe at all. If it would stop pulling every mat apart at the seems I'd most definitely give the beds a huge 5 star rating but I just can't because of the mat's and how they are apparently made to small to fit the frame in my opinion.
I have bought this in the past and last almost a year. This second time didn't last 2 wks.
got the complete original bed over a year ago. i loved it my dog loves it, so when the original came unstitched at the seam on one end i thought a year+ is worth getting the replacement. I have had it on less than 2 weeks and it's already pulled apart at the seam.
Finally back in stock
Zeke is a very happy boy now that he can use his bed again. We have been waiting for it to come back in stock. Fits perfect and was easier to put on than the original one that came with the frame
Doesn’t hold up
My dog loved this bed on our covered patio and it was a great concept. However, just like the many other photos in the reviews, this cover lasted a month before the seams detached and fell apart. This is our second cover for this bed in just a few months, so we won’t be getting a replacement again. Chewy’s amazing customer service gave me a refund, but I do not recommend this item.