Frisco Retro Boombox Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Retro boombox design tunes your dog in to all the fun.
- Ballistic nylon cover with an attached cotton rope handle.
- Great for interactive games with you or a little bit of solo play time.
- Includes two squeakers inside that keep your pup listening to all the hits.
- Throwback style adds a retro aesthetic and a little blast from the past to their toy selection.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Magic Spell Book Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$3.81Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Summer Fun Margarita Plush & Rope Dog Toy$7.07Chewy Price$9.88List Price
- Frisco Mythical Mates Greenwing the Green Dragon Plush Squeaking Dog Toy, Medium$5.66Chewy Price$7.85List Price
- Fetch For Pets Spongebob Plankton Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$9.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Summer Fun Plush Shark Dog Toy$7.26Chewy Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars Chewbacca Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 8-in$8.10Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Essentials Flat Plush Squeaky Dog Toy, 3 count$9.36Chewy Price
- Frisco T-Bone Steak & Sausage Latex Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$6.76Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Camping Binoculars Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$4.41Chewy Price$6.98List Price
- Fetch For Pets Nickelodeon Rugrats Reptar Squeaky Plush Dog Toy$8.84Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Fetch For Pets Star Wars: Mandalorian "Mandalorian" Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, 6-in$5.16Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Nylon, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Shirley rocking the boombox!
11 year old Shirley is a permanent resident of Young at Heart Senior Pet Adoptions in Woodstock, IL with an inoperable liver tumor. We are spending each day showering Shirley with all the love and fun she can handle while we ensure she is comfortable and does not know that she is sick. This boombox and other toys her fans send her help her to enjoymevery day to the fullest as every senior pets deserves.
Not for chewers.
Item said it was for Large breed Adults my Rottweiler is one-years old it didn’t last 5 minutes I wouldn’t recommend this if your dog is a heavy chewer like my Leo it will be money wasted for sure.
This was recommended by Chewy because I like to chew on things until I rip them apart. I love this toy. It's tuff and I can throw it around or up in the air and catch it. If I want to carry it to another room I just pick it up by the handle and take it with me. Bonus, it has squeakers and I can't rip into get them!! When I get tired of playing I use it as a pillow and go to sleep.
Not for a Chewer
In less than 10 minutes, our Mini Dachshund had broken holes all over it. Less than a day later, he’d broken through completely and destroyed it. If you dog likes to chew religiously, this wouldn’t be the toy for them.
Didn’t last a day, Not worth the money
The rope handle was torn apart within an hour of giving it to my 9 month old pup. Once the handle was ripped off, he ripped out all the stuffing and squeakers.
Absolutely worth it 10/10, 5 stars, recommend 100%
I bought this for a photo op with my dog, not thinking she would actually like it. Boy was I wrong. It's her baby now and she carries it everywhere. If she leaves it in another room, she will whine until I open the door for her to get it. There is something special about this toy.
Retro Boom Box
This item was advertised as perfect for medium to large dogs. My 75 lb. lab had the stuffing out of it in 5 minutes. The toy ripped at the seams immediately due to overstuffing. It was made of thick nylon material, with very thin thread used at the seams.
This is a super fun, cute toy. But, my girl ripped that rope handle out within minutes. I would say it's not meant for a heavier chewer. For a dog that's more of a cuddler or light chewer (more for the squeak than the kill, so to speak... lol), this is for them.
Not for chewers.
My 45 pound, one year old boxer destroyed it within less than 10 mins from the time it arrived and I gave it to her. Totaled and not worth it if you have a tough chewer.
Lasted less than 24 hours
Toy had 2 rips on it within 24 hours. It was only used inside. Our dog also played with other toys and chewed on bones, so this wasn’t his only toy for that amount of time.