Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy
About This Item
- Two play styles in one—games with the knotted rope, and fetch with the soft, textured rubber sticks.
- Squeaker-less design lets you have all the fun with none of the noise.
- Toss it farther—swing the rope to sling the toy even further for really energetic dogs.
- Made of polyester and thermoplastic rubber for the variety of textures dogs love.
- Hassle-free way to add in daily exercise and mental stimulation to help keep your dog healthy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pacific Pups Rescue Assorted Rope Dog Toys, 11 count$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Frisco Pretzel Rope Dog Toy$3.18Chewy Price$3.98List Price
- Petsonik Durable Heavy Braided Rope Tug Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Pacific Pups Rescue Knotted Rope Tug Dog Toy, Blue, X-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Knot Tri-Color Rope Dog Toy$7.48Chewy Price
- Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$10.79Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Knot Cotton Rope Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 2 count$8.73Chewy Price$10.91List Price
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$6.85Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- TrustyPup Chocolate Donut Dog Toy, Brown, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Large$15.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Frisco Retro Denim & Swirl Bone TPR Squeaky Dog Toy, 2 count$9.93Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||—||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||—||Rope|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Giant Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
152 Customer Reviews
She loved it but
She brought it in to us in about 30 minutes in three pieces and she pouted terribly when we threw it away. She is thirty five pounds and a seriously strong chewer. Probably for a smaller dog or a less aggressive chewer this toy might be fine but if your dog chews on firewood give this one a pass
Boudreaux and CoCo both love to play "tug of war" with it. It's a perfect toy for a Frenchie and an English Bulldog. Great price too!
Tug rope toy
My dogs love to play tug of war, this rope is great because it gives them both an end to get a good grip.
Did not last
My puppy and three year old dog are very mouthy right now while the puppy is teething. I’ve encouraged them to play with rope toys like this that they can bite and tug together. We have several scattered through the house. This one did not hold up at all. All the other rope toys we have are holding strong. This one only lasted 2 days. They managed to get one of the end knots undone and get the plastic piece off. Then they shredded that side and managed to get the next knot undone. This was quickly a mess of untangled string. Save your money. Not worth it.
small dogs will love
We have a 50lb medium size Dalmatian and destroyed it. Guess this is not as thick threaded as the full rope toys
My dogs love it.
Good quality and a good size for my Xtra large furbabies
I have a pair of ShiTzu-Terriers. They love tug of war. Too funny to watch them play with this
Good for a normal dog
I have a power chewer. This did last for about a week or two so it would be good for a normal dog. Mine though managed to work his way through the middle knot making it 2 pieces then started eating away at the blue handles (very strong by the way!) until they pieced off. Finally he manage to get the strings from the rope and eat those (I only found out he did this little by little when he threw up a big ball of string). It was great though when my dogs used it for tugging on and playing but for single chewing I don't recommend.
Tugs of fun!
This rope is the greatest. I love it. The silly humans keep throwing it any time I bring it to them to show it off! I'm not sure it they like it as much as I do. But, playing with it makes my tail wag. It's super tough to destroy too. As much as I try to rip it apart. It still hasn't come apart!
Hard Plastic Tyrns Off My Pup
This was a disappointment as the rope is very stiff and hard, and my pup hates the hard plastic handles which make up a good portion of this toy. The rope fringe at the end is too short for the dog to get a grasp on for tug of war. This might be better for a bigger dog who really likes to chew hard stuff. Pretty poor toy for my terrier.