Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy
About This Item
- Two play styles in one—games with the knotted rope, and fetch with the soft, textured rubber stick.
- Squeaker-less design lets you have all the fun with none of the noise.
- Toss it farther—swing the rope to sling the toy even further for really energetic dogs.
- Made of polyester and thermoplastic rubber for the variety of textures dogs love.
- Hassle-free way to add in daily exercise and mental stimulation to help keep your dog healthy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy, Small$7.49Chewy Price
- Hartz Dura Play Tug of Fun Double Ring Squeaky Latex Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Double Handle Grip Dog Toy$5.76Chewy Price
- Frisco Flamingo Firehose Squeaky Dog Toy$11.23Chewy Price
- Petsonik Durable Heavy Braided Rope Tug Dog Toy$9.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Triple Jack Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$10.99Chewy Price
- KONG Maxx Star Tear Resistant Dog Toy, Medium/Large$23.99Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot & Ball Tug Rope Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pacific Pups Rescue Assorted Rope Dog Toys, 11 count$20.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Petsonik Rope & Ball Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
100 Customer Reviews
I've got 2 11 month old Belgian Malinois and a 6 month old Husky/Boxer mix and this toy is a favorite for all of them. We only play tug of war with it but this is easily the most comfortable tug toy for me to hold onto. The rubber part feels super nice in my hand and the texture of it allows me to get a firm grip.
They both loved it
I originally got it for my puppy so she’d have plenty of chewys and wouldn’t get into trouble chewing on anything she shouldn’t. Turns out, her and my lab mix like to play together with it. So they both approve!
Pit bull proof
Joe has yet to destroy this. The orange section is great for nawing on. It surprisingly bounces on landing when tossed across the room. I will purchase this again when it’s time.
My dog has it apart already. She keeps going to the end of the rope where it glued
Lasted 10 mins
Year old dog chewed it up in 10 minutes. Bits of orange plastic everywhere. Total waste of money had to throw it out.
Just ok for our dogs
Not really sure why but this toy was not a hit for our dogs. If I really encourage them they will play with it for a few minutes but then they're finished. Definitely not their favorite. Also smaller than I expected.
Ok toy but cheap rope
My dog chewed through the rope within a couple of hours of getting the toy. The plasticy rubber part if great though and can still be used for fetch or tug of war and seems very sturdy
Best Toy Ever
Our husky lab mix has chased and chewed this toy for the last 3 months. It has withstood snow, mud and the river. The only drawback is the rope fraying, but we can fix this. Planning to buy many more
very good play toy
isn’t easily chewable. lasts for a long time. this is my dogs favorite toy that he owns.
My dog will love this
I haven’t given it to my dog yet but I know he’ll love it. It’ll be perfect for him to chew on and play fetch with.