Frisco Round Cat Dish
About This Item
- Round-shaped shallow dish helps keep whiskers free of food particles.
- Sized and shaped just for cats.
- Non-skid bottom keeps meals in one spot.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.75 Cup$6.40Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, White, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$10.48Chewy Price$11.04List Price
- Signature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1-cup$4.37Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.62 Cup, 2 count$9.06Chewy Price$9.54List Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Blue, 1.25 Cup$5.32Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$10.50Chewy Price$11.06List Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.50 Cups$5.65Chewy Price
- Bone Dry Show Set Dog Bowl, Rose, Small$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 1.50 Cup$6.99Chewy Price
- Park Life Designs Monty Ceramic Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Silicone, Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Ceramic|
|Capacity (Max)||N/A||0.25-cup; 2-oz||1.5 cup; 12-oz||1.5 cup; 12-oz||0.50 Cup; 4 oz|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
41 Customer Reviews
Exactly what I wanted
This is the perfect tiny bowl for feeding my cat her wet food in the mornings. The shallow sides make it easy for her to reach all the food and the ridges keep everything from sliding around the blow as she licks.
It is what it is
It won't break easily and is non-slip, but the wet food gets stuck in the ridges and it makes it hard to clean.
Low Dish Bowl
Although the bowl is made out of Melamine, than Silicone. It work perfectly for my dog. Cleaning the bowl isn't too difficult either.
We love it!!
I love this dish. Well my cat loves this dish. He seems to eat everything when I use this one
Just Soak It
In response to the reviews saying it's hard to clean - just leave it in the sink with a little water for a few minutes. Dried-on food softens up and comes right off. It's a nice cat dish, the ridges help keep the food from getting pushed to the edges and my cat eats more this way.
Very hard to clean.
I ordered 3 of these dishes to make it easier for our cats to eat their wet food. They are very hard to wash,the food seems to stick after just a few minutes of serving it. I was going to order 6 of them but wanted to try them first. Glad I didn't,I'll be looking for a different brand now.
Little small but ok
I like the product And knew the dimensions before I ordered. Wish it was a little bigger but other than that it’s good
She loves it
Just the right height for our little (adult) girl. The ridges in the bowl are nice, and she seems to like them in particular. Was concerned that it was melamine and not ceramic, but weight is good and little rubber feet keep it in place.
My finicky kitty gobbles up her food and usually finishes her food out of this dish, compared with the more traditional dishes or bowls where she would just eat from the middle and not eat the food around sides or she would spread the food over the sides of the bowl and not eat the rest. Highly recommend!
This dish proves to be a very good remedy for my two Persian babies. They can stay longer and eat more at each meal due to less if any whisker fatigue. One caveat is that they are hard to clean even in a dishwasher. It seems little bits get lodged in the edge curves and ripples and you must soak and scrub very diligently to get the food particles out. But worth it once you realize that.