Frisco Round Cat Dish
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Round-shaped shallow dish helps keep whiskers free of food particles.
- Sized and shaped just for cats.
- Non-skid bottom keeps meals in one spot.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- BPA Free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Fish Shaped Cat Dish, Cream$4.08Chewy Price
- Frisco Heavy Duty Non-Skid Saucer Cat Bowl, Blue, 1 count$5.60Chewy Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup$3.72Chewy Price$5.72List Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.75 Cup$4.40Chewy Price$6.40List Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.37 Cups, 2 count$10.20Chewy Price$10.74List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Purple, 0.50 Cup$4.47Chewy Price$4.80List Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$4.95Chewy Price
- Frisco Paris Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cup$7.77Chewy Price
- Frisco Fish Shaped Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cups$6.55Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Pink, 1.0 Cups$7.33Chewy Price
- Frisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Blue, 0.50 Cup, 2 count$16.20Chewy Price$17.06List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free|
|Material||Silicone, Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Melamine, Plastic||Ceramic|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—|
|Capacity (Max)||—||0.25-cup; 2-oz||1.5 cup; 12-oz||1.5 cup; 12-oz||0.31-cups; 2.5-oz|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
42 Customer Reviews
The jury is out
I fed the cats wet food but they weren't happy with the change because the food stuck between the ridges. So I am now putting dry food in it. It seems to be working out a whole lot better because the food isn't being pushed outside of the dish.
Exactly what I wanted
This is the perfect tiny bowl for feeding my cat her wet food in the mornings. The shallow sides make it easy for her to reach all the food and the ridges keep everything from sliding around the blow as she licks.
It is what it is
It won't break easily and is non-slip, but the wet food gets stuck in the ridges and it makes it hard to clean.
Low Dish Bowl
Although the bowl is made out of Melamine, than Silicone. It work perfectly for my dog. Cleaning the bowl isn't too difficult either.
We love it!!
I love this dish. Well my cat loves this dish. He seems to eat everything when I use this one
Just Soak It
In response to the reviews saying it's hard to clean - just leave it in the sink with a little water for a few minutes. Dried-on food softens up and comes right off. It's a nice cat dish, the ridges help keep the food from getting pushed to the edges and my cat eats more this way.
Very hard to clean.
I ordered 3 of these dishes to make it easier for our cats to eat their wet food. They are very hard to wash,the food seems to stick after just a few minutes of serving it. I was going to order 6 of them but wanted to try them first. Glad I didn't,I'll be looking for a different brand now.
Little small but ok
I like the product And knew the dimensions before I ordered. Wish it was a little bigger but other than that it’s good
She loves it
Just the right height for our little (adult) girl. The ridges in the bowl are nice, and she seems to like them in particular. Was concerned that it was melamine and not ceramic, but weight is good and little rubber feet keep it in place.
My finicky kitty gobbles up her food and usually finishes her food out of this dish, compared with the more traditional dishes or bowls where she would just eat from the middle and not eat the food around sides or she would spread the food over the sides of the bowl and not eat the rest. Highly recommend!