Frisco Round Meow Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl with Wood Base, 1.25 cups
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Round, white ceramic pet bowl with a cute “meow” graphic on the side.
- Blonde wooden base adds a stylish texture to this minimalist design.
- Non-skid feet help keep the bowl in place and minimize messy spills.
- Features a raised fishbone shape inside the bowl for a little added personality.
- Holds up to 1.25 cups of your kitty’s food or refreshing water.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetRageous Designs Kool Fishes Tapestry Mat, Small$9.99Chewy Price
- DealBone Dry Meow Set Cat Bowl, Gray, Small$6.66Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- DealPark Life Designs Monty Ceramic Cat Bowl, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.25 Cups, 2 count$10.08Chewy Price$10.62List Price
- DealFrisco Fish Shaped Ceramic Cat Dish, 0.50 Cups$3.66Chewy Price$6.55List Price
- DealSignature Housewares Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Gray, 1-cup$8.19Chewy Price
- Frisco New York Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 1.62 Cups, 2 count$13.28Chewy Price$13.98List Price
- Frisco Kaleidoscope Pattern Non-skid Ceramic Cat Dish, Pink, 1.62 Cup, 2 count$16.26Chewy Price$17.12List Price
- DealDr. Catsby's Whisker Relief Non-Skid Stainless Steel Cat Bowl, 1.5-cup$19.96Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Pink Cute Cats Melamine Cat Bowl, 1.5 Cup, 2 count$10.24Chewy Price$10.78List Price
- DealFrisco Cat Face Non-skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, Pink, 1.0 Cups$7.88Chewy Price
- DealSignature Housewares Coastal Fish Non-Skid Ceramic Cat Bowl, 3-cup$7.34Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Microwavable, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Ceramic, Wood||Ceramic, Wood||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic|
|Capacity (Max)||1.25 cups; 10 oz||1 Cup; 8 oz||1.25 Cups; 10 oz||1.0 Cups; 8 oz||1.25 Cup; 10 oz|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
These bowls are super cute, however they are for sure NOT non-skid. The bottom is a hard smooth surface that provides no more non-skid function than if it were a metal or plastic bowl alone. If it were just the ceramic base, there would be more friction provided by the rough surface on the bottom of any ceramic bowl than there is with this piece of wood. Definitely returning as my cat knocked it off the counter within 24 hours.
it’s just okay
I bought one because I thought it would be perfect for my raised cat bowl feeder. The first one worked out well, so I ordered a second. When the second order arrived, I found that bowl to be slightly smaller and it falls through the hole. So each bowl is not the same size.
Cat bowls are not non-skid
These bowls are nice but they are NOT non-skid. The bottom is wood and can slid just as easy as any other bowl. Probably easier since it's wood and not ceramic on the bottom. I thought there would be rubber or something to prevent them from sliding around on the floor as one of my cats moves the bowl while he eats. They are pretty.
Feels very well made, very easy to clean, great size, and fairly priced. What more could you want in a bowl?
Ceramic cat bowl
This is really pretty in person. It's durable and the perfect size for a cat. The fishbones on the inside are super cute too!
Pretty but Not Good Quality
Very disappointed. Wooden base separated from bowl within a month of purchase.
A nice bowl design; I bought two as a matching set. I wish they were slightly shallower though, as my cat must bend over quite a bit to get to her food at the bottom of the bowl. Otherwise, beautiful.
If you want non-skid this is not it. Its slick on the bottom and my cat continuously pushes it around. Other then that its a nice bowl.
This is a great sized bowls for cats. It’s very cute and easy to clean. The bamboo-ish accent looks great!
Love these bowls, they are good quality and so so cute!