Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Natural rubber fillable toy provides a mentally-stimulating challenge to keep dogs busy.
- Made of natural rubber and is safe and durable for most moderate chewers.
- Fill it with your dog’s favorites and let them work for it. Filling ideas: treats, kibble, wet food, peanut butter.
- Rubber is naturally bouncy, so you can toss them for even more playtime fun.
- Manufactured in the USA with global materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet Treat N Squeak Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Petstages Carrot Stuffer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$7.35Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Cow, Medium/Large$7.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price
- Starmark Treat Dispensing Chew Ball Tough Dog Toy, Large$12.08Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Nylabone Stuffable Dog Chew Toy, Red, Small$4.64Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Grape Crush, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- Omega Paw Tricky Treat Ball Dog Toy, Large$8.49Chewy Price$17.49List Price
- KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball Dog Toy$8.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Exercise||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Teething, Training, Bouncy||Exercise||—|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Plastic||Thermoplastic Rubber, Rubber, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers, Chew Toys||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
92 Customer Reviews
Great for a tough chewer
I've had this toy as long as I've had my dog, since November. He's very food motivated and a super tough chewer. I stick a few treats in this and he is occupied for hours. I like to give him one if I'll be gone longer than usual, and sometimes I even come home to one treat still rattling around and I get to play with him a bit more. This is harder to get treats out of than the average Kong and more engaging for him than puzzle games.
I bought this for a household with three dogs and they all loved it! The rubber is soft enough that they can squish it and stay entertained, but durable enough that it doesn’t get ruined in the process. It probably wouldn’t hold up to chewers, but if they’re just squeezing it it holds up fine! We haven’t put any treats in it yet and they still think it’s great
senior dog is a pup again
I have a 14 going on 4 year old Pomeranian mix. He’s in pretty great shape for his age, but has slowed down a bit playing with toys and playing fetch…until now. Everyday after our morning walks, I tear up some jerky dog treats and put in his “UFO.” He immediately perks up and jumps around. This toy keeps him occupied and rewarded for at least 30 minutes. For the reviews that are not sure what treats to place inside, I recommend getting treats in strips, then tear them up to where you can easily put inside the toy. That way, as the toy is kicked and played, the treats stay in but doesn’t take much to fall out.
keep them busy
I bought 3 different treat dispensers to keep my 3 rescues busy, it worked. This is a good size for medium dogs, its very durable and not too easy for the treats to fall out. hoping it keeps them entertained when I am not home
Best toy ever for my dog
This toy is great. Strong material and easy for him to hold. This is the only toy he cannot easily win on...it actually keeps him busy. My dog is a high energy, hound/lab power chewing mix!
One of my dogs is a heavy chewer and the rubbery material toys tend to hold up the best. The bottom hole for treats is a little large for the treats I usually put in treat dispensers, but I can use larger treats that are a little harder to get out and it's fine. The toy has held up nicely even after some heavy chewing sessions.
Does dispense treats, they fall out.
We are disappointed in this toy. As I agree it is a bouncing toy. I have tried numerous treats that just “fall out” versus being a stimulating toy for our pup. He became disinterested almost immediately. I also agree with a previous reviewer, that the description stated large breeds, but the product description states that it good up to 50 pounds. This should have been mentioned, I will not be using this now as our pup is more than 75 pounds.
Stands the test of time
I’ve had this toy since I adopted my dog 5 months ago and it’s still in great condition - granted, it’s not a toy she sits and chews on. I feed her part of her meals in this toy so she can knock it around to get her food out. Sometimes I’ll freeze her moistened kibble and give it to her as a treat. Other times she’ll just pick it up and toss it around and it bounces in an funky way that is fun for her.
Absolutely love this toy!
Mental stimulation is very important for all dogs and this toy is treat dispensing which means my dog has to work to get the treats out of the toy. She enjoys is and I enjoy watching her use her brain to get the treats out!
Durable treat dispensing toy
I had previously had a toy just like this for my pup and she loved it. I needed a new one since she destroyed the other one. This one fits the bill! I like that the treat dispensing hole isn’t too big. The toy is also nice and durable for my 55lb tough chewer. Has lasted more than 20 mins which is longer than I can say for most toys!