Frisco Rubber Pipe Treat Dispenser Dog Toy
About This Item
- Natural rubber fillable toy provides a mentally-stimulating challenge to keep dogs busy.
- Made of natural rubber and is safe and durable for most moderate chewers.
- Fill it with your dog’s favorites and let them work for it. Filling ideas: treats, kibble, wet food, peanut butter.
- Rubber is naturally bouncy, so you can toss them for even more playtime fun.
- Manufactured in the USA with global materials.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rubber Flying Saucer Treat Dispenser Dog Toy$8.98Chewy Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff Guru Treat Dispensing Dog Chew Toy, Blue$17.49Chewy Price
- PetSafe Frosty Cone Chew Dog Toy, Small$6.99Chewy Price
- fouFIT Mini Bumper Treat Dispensing Ball Dog Toy, Small$7.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Chilly Penguin Freezable Treat Holding Dog Toy, Small$5.95Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Orange, X-Large$19.39Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Busy Buddy Fun Durables Treat Dispenser Dog Toy, Hippo, Medium/Large$7.92Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- JW Pet Treat N Squeak Ball Treat Dispensing Dog Toy, Medium$4.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- KONG Bamboo Feeder Ball Dog Toy$13.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SodaPup Can Treat Dispensing Tough Dog Chew Toy, Lemon Lime, Large$15.99Chewy Price
- SodaPup Gear Treat Pocket Rubber Chew & Enrichment Dog Toy, Black$15.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Training||Exercise||Training|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Treat Dispensers||Treat Dispensers||Balls, Treat Dispensers||Balls||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Not at all what I expected. I don’t see how it’s a treat dispenser! It is not what is described. Needs to go back of no use to my string chewers
Not what I expected
I guess I need to figure out how to use this better and what should go in it to work best. The openings are smaller than I wanted
Needs better info
I assumed the ends of the pipe could be worked off by my pup. Wrong. The ends are fixed. Wish the specs would have mentioned that. I would not have purchased it.
Not for chewers
Did not last 5 minutes. Bummed! Haven’t been able to find a toy my Lab doesn’t destroy in a day.
Would not recommend this
You put the milk bone in, they bite off the top and there is no way to get the second half out. My husband and I even tried to get it out and we couldn't, how do they expect a dog to get it out.
not as represented
I bought this specifically to hold kibble, which the description says works in it. The hole on the non- punctured end is huge, and kibble just falls out. The dispenser does not work as advertised. I’m nit going to pay more shipping to send it back, but will be wary about buying other toy items from Chewy.
Keeps my pup amused...
Frisco products have become some of my pup’s favorite non-rigid toys. She now has three of their toys. She is an extreme chewer, but all of them have held up well. The only disadvantage of the Pipe Treat Dispenser is that the hole on one end is overly large so the type of treat you can insert is limited, and is easily gobbled down. Otherwise, like her other Frisco toys, it is both durable and entertaining for her.
Not for Large Breed
I got this hoping for it to be a treat toy for my German shepherd. The opening is too big and the treats easily fall out. The toy is also smaller than I thought it would be. My German shepherd can fit the entire toy in his mouth. The reason it is getting 2 stars is because I am able to put treats in it and cover the opening with peanutbutter and freeze it. But even that way it only entertains my dog for maybe 5 minutes.
My frequent beggar hound has to space her treats out in a weight reduction plan. This toy turns a two second milkbone treat into a 20 minute puzzle and patience builder. One thing that would make it better is if one end twisted off to stuff the center better and for cleaning. Nonetheless, very pleased.
It is okay except it has two holes and the one not in the picture is to big nothing stays inside