Frisco School House Cardboard Cat Toy
About This Item
- Provides your kitty with a private hideaway made out of lightweight, corrugated cardboard.
- Two-in-one hiding spot and scratching pad for your favorite feline.
- Large front opening so kitty can walk in and out comfortably to scratch, nap or lounge.
- Easy to put together so your kitty won’t have to wait too long to enroll in the fun.
- Just one of the limited-time Back-to-School toys by Frisco, available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Yoga Studio Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$29.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Barn Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Greenhouse Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Southwestern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Modern House Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Potted Succulent Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Cactus Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camper Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco TV Set Cardboard Cat House$19.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Tent Cardboard Cat House$17.98Chewy Price$19.98List Price
- Frisco Castle Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$24.82Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Back to School for Enzo
I have bought a few different cardboard house toys. Enzo loves this one so much. I'm going to purchase another one to keep on hand.
Kitty loves this!
Best thing ever. Wish I would of gotten this sooner. They love this, get in it all the time. It's so cute to watch them play and scratch in it.
Cats did not like
Normally my cats love the cardboard scratchers but they didn't like this one. I had to take it apart and leave the school house off before they would use the scratch pad bottom. I thought it was cute but they said no way.
#ReceivedFreeProduct The Frisco back to school school house cardboard cat house is perfect. My little kitties were over the moon when they saw this. To them this beat any box or tunnel you could give them. They enjoyed being in and on top of it at all times. If i wanted to know where my kitties were all i had to do was look inside the school house. I never thought of buying these for my kitties and finally getting a chance to see them in action, shows me i should have had this a long time a ago. Easy assembly and no tools required at all. Hours of fun for the kitties.
My cats love it
I tossed this in my shopping cart as a last minute buy to meet the checkout total requirement for free shipping. What a purchase! My cats are obsessed. They love to play inside of it, scratch the bottom, sleep in it, and generally just goof around. We had to reinforce it with some zip ties and duct tape since it's just made of flimsy cardboard, but for the price, it's just wonderful. Highly recommend!
The schoolhouse design was a cute thought. But the roof on the one I bought, would not stay on.... But Bagheera, loved the scratch floor and roof!
Our cats loves this
She thinks this is her very own clubhouse that allows her to get you as you walk by from any angle. We had the present scratcher at Christmas she like it but this one she loves. It has little windows that allows her to hide and attack from all directions. After we saw how much she loved it we bought another 4 to last the year.
Not worth the money
Took me too long to assemble and too fast for the cats to disassemble. After trying to put the flimsy tabs into the slots, the cats tore it down in 2 minutes.
great concept but not sturdy enough
#ReceivedFreeProduct As soon as I set this little cat house up my cat instantly got into it and started rubbing and scratching at the post. I mean normally like the saying goes “if i fits , I sits. This scratcher house held up okay at first, the way you have to put the top on the house isn't sturdy at all so it doesnt stick and any bump or movement it comes undone and im back to step one trying to get it to stay. I think the concept is great and if it had more tape sides or a better way to keep it all together it would have been amazing to have for years to come! All three of my cats played in it, slept in it, and even scratched the bottom of it !
The cats all attempted to use this but when they were playing it would consistently collapse