Let’s get ready to scratch and roll with this two-in-one cat toy. It hits that scratching spot with a corrugated cardboard scratcher, and provides a chasin’, battin’ good time with a rolling ball and track. Corrugated cardboard is the perfectly shreddable texture kitties love to sink their claws into. Plus, it helps keep their nails healthy. The rolling action and scratching satisfaction are sure to drive your kitty wild in all the good ways!
- With a scratcher and rolling ball track in one, this cat toy has your cat’s scratching and play needs covered.
- Corrugated cardboard is an ideal surface for scratching because it shreds nicely under your kitty’s claws.
- Your cat will love batting and chasing the ball it as it rolls around the track.
- Scratching is an essential component to keep kitties happy, so they’ll love that you thought of everything.
- Includes a packet of catnip for an optional boost of playtime excitement.
No toy is indestructible. Supervise your pet when using since small parts can present a choking hazard or internal blockage. Discontinue use if the toy is damaged. Keep out of reach of children Note: Cats usually begin to appreciate catnip between 6 and 8 months of age. Use no more than a few times per week for maximum kitty fun. To keep catnip fresh, store in a safe, cool , dark place. Catnip is an herb that grows naturally in the environment. We recommend catnip be used exclusively by cats. It is not intended for human consumption. Monitor play.
Shop Prescription Medications from Chewy Pharmacy
See all items by Frisco