Frisco Self-Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfort grip handle made to keep you comfortable during brushing and ensures a sturdy grip.
- Gentle, stainless steel pins help improve the grooming experience while not irritating your pet’s skin.
- Helps remove tangles and matted hair to help keep your pet’s skin and coat healthy and manageable.
- Self-cleaning design makes grooming faster and easier by cutting down on brush cleaning time.
- Helps cut down the time and effort involved in keeping your pet’s medium-length fur groomed.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Boshel Self Cleaning Dog Slicker Brush$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Long Pin Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- Hertzko Self-Cleaning Dog & Cat Slicker Brush, Small$20.05Chewy Price$31.98List Price
- H&H Pets 2-Sided Dog & Cat Grooming Brush$10.99Chewy Price
- Shernbao Dog Grooming Slicker Brush, Large$13.99Chewy Price
- Bass Brushes De-matting Slicker Style Dog & Cat Brush, Bamboo-Dark Finish, Large$19.16Chewy Price$20.95List Price
- Frisco Slicker Dog & Cat Brush, Small$4.27Chewy Price
- Hartz Groomer's Best Slicker Brush for Dogs & Cats$5.97Chewy Price
- Mighty Paw Dog & Cat Grooming Brush, Orange$12.99Chewy Price
- Babyliss Pro Pet Pet Comb, Rose Gold, 6-5-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Master Grooming Tools Self-Cleaning Slicker Pet Brush, Medium$19.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic, Rubber||Plastic||Stainless Steel, Metal||Bamboo, Wood|
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||—||—||Groomer Accessory||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
Dog likes it
We bought this brush to replace another version that was just old and worn out. We chose this option and enjoy it collects the fur into the bristles. Our dog likes it, but it can snag the tufts of shed that aren’t quite ready to fall out. He doesn’t like that, but loves it on his chest. We did adopt our husky mix breed, so he does have fur that just isn’t used to being brushed. We have had to work up to the amount of brushing he now gets. Otherwise for regularly groomed dogs, I don’t think it would pull as bad.
These brushes are not self cleaning
The metal bristles don't completely retract when you when the button, so the "self cleaning" part - the reason I bought 3 - doesn't work at all. Poor quality substitute for the Safari brand I originally bought years ago and still use!
Bristles completely cover
The bristles don’t completely get covered by the part that pushes up, so even though you’re spending the $$$ on something that pushes the hair out, you’ll still find yourself scraping every hair out like a brush. With that being said though, it does work well with my dogs fine sheddy fur
Perfect to my Jimmy
This brush is perfect to my border collie Jimmy. Brush away a lot of dead hair and the push forward panel let me easy to take off the bunch of hair.
A must buy item!
Amazing brush, it is easy to use. Also very time-saving! It only took me 5-10 minutes to brush my pets everyday.
Don't waste your time
I just received the brush today and it's already broken. When I pressed the button on the back to release the hair, it bent some of the metal brush spikes and now it won't retract all the way. Out of the three brushes I've bought, this is the worst one.
Does the job
My two dogs have thick dense fur. This works well except it is a little difficult to remove the fur from the brush. The mechanism does not push the fur completely off the brush.
Simple and effective
Overall, a great product. The spines are kind of delicate and prone to bending if not taken care of. Due to the spacing of the spines, it doesn’t remove as much hair as I had imagined per stroke, but it is still effective. The cleaning function is great, it pushes all the hair to the tips of the spines and you just carefully pull the single chunk off.
only 2 months and the pins do not retract back. So of course it does not work anymore, plus the button hard to push with one hand so it is hard to use. Would not get again.
Frisco Self-Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush Frisco Self-Cleaning Slicker Dog Brush
This brush is aweful! When we try to brush our chocolate lab the hair just sticks to brush. The idea is the brush the dog push a button and the hair comes to the end of brush so you can just swipe it off. It doesn’t do any of the just sticks to brush.